Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Steg 14

0 0

I'm having a problem with this one. It won't play ^_^ (thought it was something stupid didn't you). I have tried playing it in Real Player, Windows Media Player, IfranView, and none of these work. The Media players say that the data is corrupted shifty eyes and IfranView just refuses to do anything with it, incorrectly formatted, or something to that extent. Anyone have a working one?

0 0

Codec?!

0 0

Yea something like that, Real Player says that it needs to update to be compatible… but then says there are no updates available ^_^.. and WMP says that the codec is unsupported =/

0 0

Lol, download DivX then

0 0

DivX Player says: The File Cannot Be Opened

Failed to Open File. Please Make Sure That It Is A Valid Video File.

Any other suggestions?

0 0

?! use VLC player?

0 0

Nope… maybe its something with the file itself?..because the old copy that i had worked fine.. but i deleted it on accident =/ downloaded a new one… and now it doesnt work.. in ANYTHING but i need it in IfranView hehe

0 0

i don't think it's the file I just redownloaded it and it works fine for me.. when you try opening it though, what happens, does it say you're missing something or does it just not work at all?

0 0

try using VLC…. i used that. it should support it fine.

0 0

doesnt need any codec downloads either

0 0

iiii know.

tho, it doesnt really have many good features for slowing things down. it did make this chall a bit harder

0 0

VLC works ^_^ many thanks hehe