Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano 8

0 0

i must be color blind

i think i see a giant edited;) in the center that in slightly disfigured color but other then that i have no idea what im looking at.

0 0

well… its kinna hard to explain without spoiling… how about you try to see a different letter… or try letters that look like a [letter removed]??

0 0

finally a helpfull response

but one more question is it case-sensitive matter cause im STILL having a bit of trouble

0 0

yea its gonna be case sensitive i believe… but then again i think its uppercase.. not too positive bout that though

0 0

wow i had the answer the entire time just had the case wrong

wasted myself like 30 mins

thnx man

0 0

No Problem.. .might wanna edit your post though.. take out the letter you were guessing in the beginning

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: No Problem.. .might wanna edit your post though.. take out the letter you were guessing in the beginning I can only see one letter, and that one letter doesn't work…Any extra help?:xx:

nobody
0 0

Yup, me too..:xx: Any help?

0 0

lmao didn't expect it to be just one letter :P

0 0

Hey, I'm colorblind, so can i get a little help here? I failed these when I joined the Military lol. I got 2 out of 20 some right. (1 was givin at the beginning as an example lol.) I could just go through the alphabet a-z cap and lowercase. but that could take a lot longer than guessing.

Edit* Edit ** Edit ** "Rofl bleh like 3 seconds after this post i guessed and got it" At first i thought it was CharAt(5) but i guess thats the colorblindnes