Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano #5

0 0

Okay, well after a painstakingly long time of counting….and counting….don't forget the counting… i got the 'answer' but when i go to translate it…it doesn't work… can i pm somebody with what i have and get some advice?

0 0

If you get like one thing wrong it wont work…:angry:

0 0

err… you can PM me if you'd like

0 0

I wrote a program to solve challenges like this one without counting. If you are interested PM me or go to my website.

0 0

you havnt added a website url to your profile :p Ah i hate this one ..Im still not done .. And i hear people talking about counting .. But i dont have a clue .. :P

0 0

that was easy.. i found a correct phrase in english, but it don't work when i submit.

wtf?

0 0

yeah, I'd imagine you could write a program to do this using some image library. perhaps I'll look into it, I gave up on counting after maybe three attempts and getting lost halfway through.

Python Ninja
0 0

took me 30 secs with python cli

0 0

i did mine in 10 seconds with photoshop and notepad….

read my tutorial guys.

nobody
0 0

thejas wrote: I wrote a program to solve challenges like this one without counting. If you are interested PM me or go to my website. Is this your site? http://thejas.freehostia.com/

Thanks only_samurai for the great article..

0 0

solved long ago lol cant believe this thread is still going im stuck on 16 now… one hint though remove if this is too spoilertastic you can use photoshop if u have it to save as raw file - MUCH MUCH faster than counting (way more accurate as well)

0 0

Nevermind on that, spacing issue. I wonder what the replace command in notepad does….