Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 4

0 0

I think I have this one, but it doesn't accept it. Do I need to add some kinda of spacing/punctuation/capitalization?

0 0

PM me what you are trying and we'll see whats wrong with it..

0 0

well duh i just redid it… make sure to put spaces between each err…. part of your answer ^_^

0 0

got it - maybe when I tried that way before ( since I'm sure I did), I had the wrong challenge number selected :P

0 0

alright well he figured it out, but do i count the punctuation marks or not??? i've tried this a million times and i can't figure it out lmao

Edit: tell me what letter it starts with?

Greyhat in Training
0 0

@ Jewsus… PM me with what you've tried so far on this challenge.

0 0

cant give away the first letter that would ruin the whole challenge for you >.< I couldnt do that now could I… but no punctuation is needed just make your spaces where… appropriate.. and youll do fine ^_^

0 0

i cant download file in rapidshare,it says:

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more? Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 65 minutes) any comment

0 0

i've tried to count every 4 to about 12 letters and its still not coming out right so punctuation and spaces or no? (like count just letters or all characters?)

0 0

try looking at each word… maybe that helps without being too spoilish for you. If you need more than that PM me

maybe you could think of it as a sort of ROT? but with the given letters rather than a character set… that may just confuse you though ^_-

Greyhat in Training
0 0

Think 'Stacked Boxes' ;)

If this is deamed a spoiler admin/mod please remove this post

0 0

boxes?? wow youve confused the hell outta me and ive done this one ^_^