Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

steg15 - help

0 0

hello, i've got the password, but not correctly,I know the first fgew character and then some word, but i don't know what it says, i'm not good in english, can i pm someone?

[[Spoiler removed by Richo]]

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

PM me if you want ;)

Python Ninja
0 0

I deleted the other thread because 90% of posts were either spoliers or misleading.

Use this thread from now on.

Peace :)

0 0

can i have an hint? stegs don't have an objective or introduction. this is fine on app cracking but stegs not. this can be really easy but until i know what im looking for it wont be.

[[[[SPOILER!!!!!!]]]] i know im probably overkilling it so can anyone point me in the right direction?

[[Spoiler removed by Richo]]

Python Ninja
0 0

uhhhhh dude, you just essentially walked everyone through the challenge.

And if tehy included an intro, they'd be like:

"I've hidden a message in this part of this image using this method; now please try and find it."

The whole point is that you have no intro.

Now guys, i scrubbed the other thread because it was full of spoilers.

Please don't post spoilers

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I think i'm near to beating this challenge, but what i'm trying isn't working. Could I PM someone to check if i'm going in right direction?

Thanks in advance.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Zer0Man wrote: I think i'm near to beating this challenge, but what i'm trying isn't working. Could I PM someone to check if i'm going in right direction?

Thanks in advance.

PM me.

0 0

richo sorry if that was a spoiler. would you mind sending me a pm with some comment on it? i want at least to know what part of it is a spoiler so i can focus on that.

0 0

sakarin wrote: this can be really easy but [not] until i know what im looking for it wont be.

Yeah, but why would it be called a challenge if you didn't have to figure it out yourself? :right:

0 0

you misunderstood me. i posted what i had done so far thinking it was ok since i got nothing.. but then my post was edited meaning i was on to something. since i talked about more than one aproach i just wanted to know which one was considered a spoiler.

i never asked for "hints" both on this or on any other site. just for hints. :ninja:

0 0

possible spoiler

[[Censored by Richo XD]]

im sure if it is a spoiler it will be on for about 2 minutes before richo censors it ;)

0 0

lol now that i've done it i know that it was actually based on a challenge i did.. =)

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: possible spoiler

[[Censored by Richo XD]]

im sure if it is a spoiler it will be on for about 2 minutes before richo censors it ;)

what did i say?? was it actually a spoiler or were you just doing that to annoy me :)

0 0

for my part i like it =)

maybe a purge on other topics wouldn't be a bad idea as well. the forum is full of straight away answers. and it's refreshing to see a mod take actions against that =)

Python Ninja
0 0

cheers, when i see shit that shouldn't be there i try to fix it, which is why i'm a mod ;-)

but i don't have the time to just go trawling through forums.

I'm hoping to find a weekend when i can, because i really enjoy just trawling them, since i wind up reading a lot of really interesting stuff as well as deleting a lot of shite.

and KoolKieth, yes that was a spoiler, the point is that they have to work out what they're dealing with on their own :P

0 0

gaahhh im so close.. i just cant.. get it.

is there anybody willing to set me on the right tracks on the very last part?

0 0

but was it on the right track??

0 0

now that it's finished i understand why the lack of hints. you either give the answer or can't say anything… but you were on the right track yeah

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

im sure my post was deleted :whoa:,

0 0

yep it must have been richo. i had one deleted aswell

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: yep it must have been richo. i had one deleted aswell

I deleted your one because you posted a HUGE spoiler.

0 0

Does it actually have something to do with the image or just with the text?

0 0

it has to do with the file. and the best and only hint that should be given without spoiling it is: loot at the file size

0 0

google and notepad will help with this one. to give u wat u need to know.

0 0

lol those are not hints it's like saying water and food will make it easier to live.. =)

0 0

well i would say they were. if u need notepad then that suggest wat ur gonna do with the file and google suggest taht u will find something intereesting.. no?

if not taht thats prityy much a hint just now

0 0

VERRRRY nice challenge. I liked it a lot. The last couple of hints like notepad helped out. from there on its a lil logic and ur good =]. ONWARD to stegano 16!

0 0

hah, I just did this one.

you tricky bastards.

the "thing" that you're supposed to google was what I originally put as the answer, and I never realized it was something I use frequently.

:p

0 0

Well I found that something. I tried to rip it using what I found and I'm just completely lost here.. lol.. Help?

0 0

from the words you used your on the right track. keep at it and if you need help you should probably use pm's from that point on as you're far enough that anything you ask will most likely be a spoiler

0 0

sorry if spoiler think about most common method of sound compression, then use hints above

0 0

i found some things in notepad that stand out… but im not sure what to do with them or if they are even right. pm please?

0 0

Just google what you got in the notepad, and you will get that its an *** not just a *** file :)

0 0

Yep, pm me if you want to.

Greyhat in Training
0 0

Starting to pull my hair out on this one lol…

Could someone PM me a push in the right direction please?

I'm not seeing anything that stands out in 'notepad'.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

pm me with what youve found so far

0 0

Just finshed the challenge this afternoon, nice one ;)

Btw, could someone PM how you can do this yourself? Looks interesting ;)

0 0

Can I pm some one who got it, just for tell me if I'm in the right track. Because i found something but that don't work.

0 0

Hey, ive been trying to do this for a long time now, I cant seem to get it, is there anyone i could PM and they could tell me what im doing wrong?