Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegono 10

0 0

i have the image where i can see it and its weird i have tried many password combinations with no success am i missing part hint

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

play around with the colour controls, maybe try filling the picture black, hint: from one corner

0 0

i am having a hard time messing with it at all because my program that animates png images will not open it it will only insert it as an image this means if i change the background color it wont do it for the image, do i need to try and find a different program the png are a lil hard to find most are gif

0 0

You could also try and adjust the image through other means… not through the program your using… Think of a way that you could change the way your entire monitor looks… As in color.. So save the picture as whatever you would like and then make ADJUSTMENTS as necissary. Good Luck

I appologize if this might be a spoiler which I dont think it is…. But who knows… I havent been on this site in a month… so who knows what has changed.

-robert