Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Steg 5 :(

0 0

ive been stuck on this for ages, all i know is that it uses a 0 and 1 somehow and that it relates to b***** , all im thinking of is a barcode, im really confused on this one, ive read all the articles and forum posts and they confuse me even more :( ive opened it in photshop and paint and i cant see how to make anything out of it :(

please please help me

0 0

you already know what "language" its on right? (you do) all you gotta do is "translate" it into english and put the plaintext as the answer…

PM if you need help.

0 0

this challenge has a simple concept but is a pain to complete. You are very close! Now look at the picture, there is one thing this picture and the code type you mentioned have in comment… If you think you know what try "translating" a part of the image into b***** and convert it into ASCII (http://www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/encrypter/index.php)

if it makes any sence, continue translating untill you get the answer

0 0

no translating parts might be problematic unless you make sure the number of bits youre translating is divisible by 8. meaning its a ehole byte and not partially. anyways it makes it more complicated just "translate" it all at once…

0 0

wtf? i get that it translates to b*****, but i dont see how! spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? spoiler? i blew the image up, but it looks exactly the same, only bigger can someone help me out?