Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 14

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I've updated my quicktime player from 6.5 to 7.1.3 as it needed updating, now when I try to do steg 14 I get the quicktime 'Q' in the centre of the screen with a question mark in the middle.

Is it surposed to do this?

0 0

iono if its supposed to but ill let you know how i did it. First use FF and load up the page, then go to File in the upper left hand corner and select save page as. Just save it to like ur desktop. On it should be on ur desktop in wma format, now watch the movie and try to find the password. Just watch closely and you will see it. any more questions just pm me

0 0

High all,

which tool is good for things like videos? I tried already a program from U***d but this one is always canceling when installing it. Is there any other good tool for solving this one?

Regards, CyBeR

0 0

i just used media player. Worked for me.

0 0

I wen tthrough every frame with no luck, could someine PM me with were abouts it is?

thx

I am using media player classic, it has frame by frame

0 0

Media Player does not really work.. Is there any other tool ?

0 0

I used VLC media player… but theres better out there… but I already had that downloaded and didnt feel like gettin another video program

0 0

I'm looking for some kind of "video decompiler". How is it possible to view the frames via vlcplayer or windows media player? You can just watch the video. I won't watch it, I know the video =) Just wanna view the frames, like you do with sothink for swf files :)

Regards, CyBeR

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I used Windows Media Player myself (click 'now playing' drop down menu, hover mouse on 'enhancements' and click 'play speed settings').

Then play around with the settings and hey presto, is that a password I see. ;)

0 0

Damn, my WindowsMediaPlayer does not read the file, cuz of the ".mpg".

0 0

CyBeR wrote: Damn, my WindowsMediaPlayer does not read the file, cuz of the ".mpg".

Same, winamp nor windows media player will open it :(