Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 14 *Mission Impossible style*

0 0

Okay…..last stegano then I'm out of here wipes sweat now all I have to do is take a few screen shots of things that looks interesting and view them in Photoshop CS2. takes screen shot Now all I'll do is paste this into paint and save for further inspection via CS2. paste The image is black!!! post into forums for further advise

(I know, I know….I just finished watching mission impossible AGAIN! ;) )

Am I going about the right way of doing this mis….I mean challenge? :ninja:

0 0

All you have to do on this one is use your eyes. Look carefully.;)

0 0

Okay I found it! But when I enter the password it says 'please try again'. GOD DAMNET! I'll keep at it. :angry:

0 0

Haha you wanna see something really strange…

Take a print screen while playing a video in WMPlayer.

Then paste it into MSPaint.

Then save it…

And open it again.

Play any video in WMPlayer.

It'll be playing inside the bitmap.

Strange, no?

If you try to get around it by saving the file (in MSPaint) as a jpeg, it'll just appear black.

0 0

OMG I have tried every combination that it could possibly be but no luck. I edited it and that doesn't help at all. Can I pm someone with what I have please? :whoa:

0 0

Nobody? :(

0 0

i cant even watch the stupid thing, it has the quicktime symbol with a large question mark on top of it.

0 0

that happened to me too, just open it without using your browser

0 0

Download it first… Right-click, "save link as…"

0 0

i cant save if cuz i dont got quick time pro , and i cant save the link lemme see if i can do it in FF

0 0

alright i did it, now where am i suppose to look is it in the background or ?

0 0

found it just slowing the thing down so i can see it better

0 0

the passwd is umm.. i think 6 chars long. its all numbers i think.

i made this one ages ago.

if you think this one is hard wait till you see my real "mission impossible"

0 0

TAoS wrote: Haha you wanna see something really strange…

Take a print screen while playing a video in WMPlayer.

Then paste it into MSPaint.

Then save it…

And open it again.

Play any video in WMPlayer.

It'll be playing inside the bitmap.

Strange, no?

If you try to get around it by saving the file (in MSPaint) as a jpeg, it'll just appear black.

The reason for that is because AVI (And mosts other Video files) write directly to the Graphics Memory. When you try to make a copy of this, you're making a copy of references in the RAM to the Graphics Memory. (As far as I understand it.)

0 0

Zekasu wrote: The reason for that is because AVI (And mosts other Video files) write directly to the Graphics Memory. When you try to make a copy of this, you're making a copy of references in the RAM to the Graphics Memory. (As far as I understand it.)

Correct ^^ to copy this information, you must capture it with applications designed specially for that, for example Fraps.

0 0

Change your hardware acceletation option of for you grapichs display… right click desktop , properties, settings, advanced, troublshoot. Dont remebemer if needs to be turned up or down.. bu tthe right setting will allow you to take screen shots of video.

...Legend?
0 0

well I did this using windows movie makeby skipping framesand took a screen shot then enlarged the image :)

Python Ninja
0 0

it also only makes the section that was creen show through if it's over the window playing it. minimising the window changes it. that's shit hot