Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 5 *may contain spoilers*

0 0

What is the best software to use for this challenge? I have downloaded a shitload of them and none of them seems to work. Okay so the 'picture' in a .png and none of the software I am using can read it in .png. I have tried converting it via photoshop CS2 to a bitmap for example but then then none of the software detect that it's a picture that can be decoded. As you might have noticed I tried spoiling as little as possible. You can PM me or just reply here. Thankx guys. :)

0 0

You should be able to open it in Adobe ImageReady, to say the least. And are you saying Photoshop is not opening the image for you?

0 0

Photoshop can open it (using it to convert the image to other formats like jpg coz the decoding software cant read png files). When I try to decode the converted image it just says that no b****** was detected.

0 0

Image decoding software.. No comment.

Anyway, use the "Save for Web" option. Converting it doesn't truthfully make a difference.

0 0

OMG it's not a barcode. Thankx anyway! :D