Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

NC's Stegano Challenge

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Hey guys, I made a stegano challenge a while ago, and submitted it to HBH, but we had to many there anyway, so it can't be put on. Its pretty hard, but fun. So, here is the challenge: http://neocpwnsall.com/pidgeon/stegano1/stegano1.jpg

for those of you who use firefox or IE or another browser that makes large pictures smaller, you WILL have to make it as big as you can.

Also, I know the artwork isn't great, but it is the only way I could do it taht it would meet my minds-eye picture of it.

Ok, so when you are done and completed, send me a PM or an email at Valvefire@gmail.com with the hidden password/message in teh stegano and I will put your name here, if it is correct:

People who have completed NCsStegano: Spyware** CrazyCaity123**

Others have claimed to have finsihed it, but did not give me the answer they got

0 0

Is that also an encryption challenge LOL

Lover of Parkour
0 0

mabye….it might be, or that could just be to throw you off…you decide

0 0

decides to ignore thread xD

0 0

too easy :)

0 0

I think I got it too, but I'm still waiting to see if it's right…

Anyway, HBH needs more steganos. They're by far the most fun challenges :)

0 0

Yes too easy… Though I'm ashamed to say it took about 5 minutes…

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Ok then…I shall make a harder one…for those who got it so easily.

BTW, this was orginally doodled after an exam as a test for big to small picture thinking, for a psychology course I was taking…so those who think a certain way get it WAY more easily than others…but those trained in hacking most likely have gotten themselves to think a certain way, so most would get it…

I will make a harder one, NC