Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

For all those stuck on Steg5

0 0

HEY I recently completed stegano 5 but not after 30 minutes of frustration. I decoded it and found the correct (or incorrect) answer. But after entering it in i found it did not work so i went to work and checked that every thing was in correctly only to discover that there is TWO spaces before the word "paste". I have emailed Mr_Cheese about this and he is supposedly getting on too it but for those who have been stuck on it i thought i would give you a hand and remove the big barrier. SANTA Proud member of ..:/-IP-\:..

0 0

I made a program for this one back when I first did it. I've just run it with a picture from when I first did it (I saved it more than a month ago) and a new one I just got then. Both of them work fine and only produce one space (which is what the picture shows), so you can just paste it in. Either the challenge is fixed or hasn't changed since I first did it when I joined :p.