Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

STEG 13 HLP

0 0

I hav edited d file & heard d password but not working :(. can i pm what i heard to somebody?

EDIT YUP I GOT IT, THNX TO ONLY_SAMURAI EDIT

0 0

sup dude…pm me if you need. before that tho, remember that CaPItalIZation matters. :-p

0 0

may I PM somebody about this challenge, I got the password, but maybe I am confused about the capitalization as well…….

0 0

:P sure… PM away.

0 0

darksun, your inbox is full…does anybody know of the challenge is down, as I am very sure about the password that I have entered in there is correct

0 0

I'm too facing the same prob..

may i PM someone….

0 0

yea u can pm me

0 0

ur pm box is full

0 0

Thanx foo got it….

0 0

is this just about pitch? ( i edited it but…. may be may bad english i could not understand)

0 0

you're supposed to hear someone say something… that something,that's what you need.

darksun.

0 0

it was said that its 'pitch' has been changed, so i changed its pitch(with auido edit magic), the sound got better, but still i can't understand, so i ask if there is any more things to do to beat this challenge?(i tried very odd things but have nothing at all)

0 0

okay how would you solve this :

olleh

^ the way thats solved is the same way this stegano is solved i believe. :)

0 0

hack4u wrote: okay how would you solve this :

olleh

^ the way thats solved is the same way this stegano is solved i believe. :)

thanks :) this was the only stegano which i couldn't complete(still i haven't complete but i think the rest is piece of cake)

0 0

the last letter's pronunciation was too bad

as a hint : all letters are uppercase(i say this because, when u find something there are many alternatives if it would be mixed case-and if it is wrong … )

0 0

kokukalum…I hoped I spelled that right, would you mind if I PMed you???

0 0

yes you may pm poemix

0 0

cool, thanks guys, I finally finished it