Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

steg 14

0 0

its not playing :( definately a prob :( any1 no why

Python Ninja
0 0

do you ahev the latest codecs? when it doesn't play it should flash up an eror message.. did you read it? what are you using to play it? what OS are you running? what version? you really need to put his stuff in..

0 0

not sure about codecs

but it jus has a quickplayer sign with a ? in the middle

0 0

…im watching this video... NOTHING ...im watching every frame of it… SOMETHING …i think that i saw something related to stegano5… am i wrong?:matey:

0 0

okay only about 2% of the ppl who do this will notice it from just watching it. its a trick to the eyes. because the video plays and then stops for a very quick milli sec and shows a picture and then continues playing. the picture has a passwd. youll need to play it slowly and figure out where the pic is and stop it and crack it. :)

0 0

Thanx Hack4u…i was l00king 4 somethig else….

0 0

my video is definatly not playing. it stops and i get a Q with a ? in the middle… challenge broken? or it is my comp? im on high speed

0 0

try downloading the video instead of just watching it… this way you can edit it

0 0

yea it wouldnt play for me either so i just downloaded it and it worked fine :)

0 0

Hey Hack4u how sl0000w should i play it to see what i have to see? I try with MV2 player to make pictures of every second of the video…but still nothing???

0 0

k i'll try it

0 0

vlc is avaliable to all platforms and plays almost all videos with no third party codecs

0 0

how do you get VLC to slow down, or go at one frame at a time…I have looked through most of the options and have not been able to find it…if it is too much of a spoiler could you PM w/ a hint to slow down the playing of the file.