Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Try this one

0 0

If you are bored you could try to solve this one:

(My own challenge so no points. Just for fun.) I don't know if it's easy or hard :P Just wanted to post it here. The answer is passwd kind of… even tho it's useless because you can't check the passwd :P

0 0

It supposed to be morse or sumfing?

[OFF-SUBJECT-REMARK] LOL loving your sig xD [BACK-ON-SUBJECT]

0 0

It supposed to be morse or sumfing?

[OFF-SUBJECT-REMARK] LOL loving your sig xD [BACK-ON-SUBJECT]

0 0

Nope.

[offtopic] Thx [ontopic]

0 0

Hmm.. Maybe it is too hard. I don't know tho is it good or bad thing that it's hard :P Maybe I should give a hint. Or then I should just stfu, because no1 is cares about this.

0 0

Well sure give a hint ^^. Is it something binary? If it's a number system you've developed on your own and you've written a program that creates the image from a given word, I think you've done something good and that you've got too much time ^^ :happy:

0 0

Well I sure got too much spare time :D but it's nothing like that. Here's a hint: the password is already in the picture so you don't have to decrypt anything.

0 0

So nobody got this after all? Maybe it wasn't that good then. Would you like to hear the answer? :P

0 0

that's what I'm also guessing BluMoose… morse code. Eh, I hate steganography anyways.

0 0

Ok ok the password is just split horizontally and the pieces are in line :P Not so good one.

But I already have an idea for a new basic challenge :D Probably as useless as this one.

0 0

lol, i got it… pretty cool tho

0 0

lol, i got it… pretty cool tho