Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Kind of Steganography

0 0

Have you ever though that spam message could contain hidden text … some personn manage to create an encryption that the output will look like a spam message …

http://www.spammimic.com/encode_fr.shtml

0 0

whoa thats pretty cool, kinda sneaky, since people just delete spam and if someone got into your email, if you always had in enc'd in spam they wouldn't get much dirt on you lol. how did you find that link?

0 0

I found that link on a french portail of link … something like digg.

http://poil.ca/

If you can't read it, learn french …

0 0

or just use googles translator proxy :D

0 0

Its not stegano its just an encryption. Theres a unique key in their encryption method. Its as if i would just say move theses letters into certain poitions in this huge paragraph. so the only way you can decrypt this "encryption" is with that decrypter. or if you know the key. in this case or any you dont.. :(

0 0

The script use specefic sentence or word like NOT, BUT to hide data. It also hide data in number like or other stuff. Some sentence or word are partly the same from each encryption but just few word or number change.

0 0

Wow. Ok, I know I am bringing up the dead with this post but I encountered something…. odd. I got this like sex drug thing, and I wanted to test it out on that site. (I dont get much spam :P) When I copied the message, it same out in near giberish. I pasted it into notepad, and there were spaces, extra letters, etc. And when I selected it in the email, there were hidden letters along the sides. Any ideas? Oh, and also, if you want to get the most out of this, talk over an encryption thats even bigger (try to talk about the key secretly) Like make your message in binary, make that into binary, turn that into hex, etc. till it gets nice and small- and type that into the spam thing. Follow the key to get an undetectable message. ;) (yellowpipe)