Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HELP! CANT GET STENO 14 TO PLAY!

0 0

I cant get steno 14 to play. every media player ive tried and even movie maker, wouldnt play! :( help…

0 0

do you have divx?

0 0

yes i didnt work:( im panicing!

0 0

chill out lol, did you try windows movie maker?

0 0

Chill dude, you might be saving it with the wrong suffix/extension

0 0

It doesn't seem to work with movie maker or quicktime for me… Even with divx… But it works on windows media player and powerdvd… Just make sure divx is set up properly or try more programs

0 0

Dude, its a frikin HBH challenge… you think anybody will actually record they're password in a movie in real?

0 0

Try VLC media player from videolan.org

It plays just about everything no matter whether the extension is correct. I just ran a quick test and it played an XviD movie renamed to a .mov, so give that a try.

0 0

I found the password but I cant see what it are saying. This problem have I got on the number 11 to. There are always some letters that you cant see and make the hole challange harder. On 11 is the letter 3 I cant see here are the number 2 and 3… Anyone that can help me? A push in the right direction maybe?

Admin from hell
0 0

Again use a good editor and make it clear.

0 0

What kind of editor are your favorites?

Admin from hell
0 0

Irfanview works great for me and it's free just get all the plug-ins. http://www.irfanview.com/. Check it out:)

0 0

I got the prog but I dont have all the lugins maby I schould download it. :)

0 0

I downloadet it and opened the movie in infraview toka snap shot and pastet it en cs2 turned around on every think in it but I dident see anything. Our I did se the password but not all the letters. :(

0 0

Is there anybody that I can PM my answer to, so I can chech it and maybe get a tips about witch the mysterios charater are?

0 0

i beat this mission just by window media player. lol :whoa:

0 0

Well, my problem is not to find the password it is to understand it? So can you help me?