Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

-- Stegano 14 --

0 0

Alright, this is about to piss me off. But I cannot play the mpg. I have tried opening it with WinAMP, UltraDVD, and DivX. I cannot use WinMediaPlayer because the stupid Windows Genuiene validator. Lets just say that the validator is broke on my machine. :) Anywho, how else can I play this file. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

0 0

DUDE!!! Skarecrow… long time no talk. Where has the wind taken you to? Do you have Windows Media Player 11? If not, then PM me, and we can arrange details on how to get it for you. Nice to see you back, dude!

0 0

media player classic (mpc) or vlc will play it

vlc will play it with no codecs but mpc is better cuz u can skip frame by frame

0 0

Thanks for the reply's and that worked.

(MPC) Worked..

0 0

or you can play it with any of the players you just listed. save the file to your desktop, right click it, properties, unblock. :)

I don't think that's a spoiler, if it is i'll remove it.

0 0

off topic erm when you just posted, is it just me or is the reply button and what not all messed up? on topic

Yeah about steg 14 whenever I try to open it in WMA it lags like heck

The Manager
0 0

for any media file I use MPlayer

...Legend?
0 0

on this challange i converted the media format 1st so i could run it in windows movie maker :P

0 0

for that you can read the other topic on this challenge that gives hints on that. you simply have to watch the video a few times looking to the right half of the image,

it's not that hard