Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

steg14

0 0

Just something i noticed, in the background, a person walks around the corner, then they disapear. Was interesting.

For the password though, dose it have to do anything with the background?

Watched the movie several times, found some small things that i thought might be the password, but was never able to get them in a a good view.

Is there something that i should be looking for in words, or am i way off?

0 0

you need to break the clip down… and then look for the passwd. once you find it you might not see it very well… so thats about it dont want to give it away

The Manager
0 0

I did it the easy way. I did EXACTALLY what hack4u said…I broke down the clip and looked at it ;) Nothing more!

0 0

I just played it and watched it closes and say a flicker, then tried to get to that bit and there was the passwd

0 0

I just played it and watched it closes and say a flicker, then tried to get to that bit and there was the passwd

0 0

Thanks for the help guys, im pretty sure i can get it now :)

0 0

yeah aldarhawk did it the correct way. theres different way to "cheat" at this mission. but breaking it down is the right way.

0 0

I must be too dumb to know what you mean by breaking it down. What do you mean? And with what (no spoilers – just a slight hint would do, please).

0 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. nvm, i see the dude, but when I break it down – nothing. He goes around the corner, and back. I don't get it still, tho.

0 0

Lol, you arent supposed to look at the dude… that isnt part of the mission. The password is like "lightning"… if you know what i mean.

I am having trouble trying to decipher it tho.

0 0

My computer won't play it :( Says the file's corrupted or something.

0 0

having trouble reading the passwd or getting it

as for it being corrupt its not. its fine. wat you may have to do is save it to a disc and move it to another computer and try it. maybe at school or something.

• you need the newest codecs out to play it*

you can download windows media player 11 beta and it should have all the codecs you need from here : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx

0 0

You need to either break it down into frames or watch it very closely.