Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

STEG 14

0 0

okay ive counted what i presume is the obvious action, but it didnt work either in number or text form. anyone have any pointers for me?

0 0

yeah

what i did was random clicking on the bar (where you know where in the movie you are, you know what i mean hopefully)

so, you can draw a conclusion from that. you know where pass is.

now either you are a lucky bastard like me or you do it * by *… maybe in photoshop…

if it's to big spoiler remove it

0 0

i imported into premiere pro, and jiggedty, jiggedty if you know what i mean?

0 0

no i cant say i do, pm me

0 0

i can see the password but just cant make it out :( any help me?

0 0

Me too.:(

0 0

where is this password? is it on his clothes? i noticed something on the sole of his shoes, and a few tags on his t shirt, but they are practically illegible.

0 0

well you already know where to look for it. any hint would be too specific for the forum. watch the movie a few times and you'll see where it is

Admin from hell
0 0

Nope keep looking your on the right track. When you find it you'll know but it's very hard to read. I found it real quick but had to try different combinations to get it.

0 0

okay if you cant make out the passwd you have to somehow freeze the passwd if you know wat i maen and take a screen shot of it and then edit the photo so you can see the passwd :D

0 0

is taking a screenshot of a video not very hard to do?

0 0

well it shouldnt be. i didnt make this easy for people. some people are having trouble with the codec. others with the passwd. others get it. atleast you have something to do. :D

me and frozen are working on a realistic mission as we also try to finish Zine, the movie, and think of the next webwars after this one is done. :@

0 0

im using adobe after effects 7 i watched it frame for frame and founf the pass but i cant read it i tryed photoshop duplicated layers, belnding change, sharpen filter, various other useless crap

i just cant read that shit because it looks like there is one big pixel in my way =/

0 0

try and make out what you see. go ahead and submit a few answers and see if you get any.

0 0

i got bored after about 40 results i think im going to try again later

0 0

I found that it was easier if you guessed the format the password is. Working out the chars you know and chars which are missing and trial and error

0 0

Is the answer just numbers or and some letters?

0 0

I couldnt read it but i used a combination of guesses to what i thought it was but then i make the video smaller so it was clearer but i could still read it and then i could guess better. Done!

<—DELETE IF SPLOER!!—>

0 0

I typed it what I thought I saw to begin with- and was told it was wrong.

After a lot of trial and error I typed in the exact same thing as in my first go (same case as everything) and got the points.

Odd.

xxxLisa

0 0

i have no idea i tried hue,saturation, brightness, contrast, emboss, posterize and nothing…if you can, please PM me any hints or points… i think about it 2 hours and i am in the end:xx:

0 0

i think tancurrom gave you the biggest hint out there. the video gets foggy so that you cannot see it at a too big of a size. so you might want to make the video smaller to see it clearer

if you need even more clear image use photoshop to make it clear.. its not that hard… theres ways to make that text pop right out of the damm picture. :D

this is one of my easier stegs. just remember that when i release more later :D