Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

i challenge you

0 0

hey i guess this is a little off topic but anyway

while i was making a sig i decided to make it a challenge, since the first part is a stegano im posting this here =)

can you do it? pm me if you want but don't post answers or stuff like:

-"i did the first part (first part solution) now im stuck here.

cuz that's just another way of giving spoilers..

01 place- Rebirth 02 place- Lemmingmolester 03 place- Xmadx 04 place- jcqguill 05 place- MrGrayHat 06 place- Spyware 07 place- FakePlacebo 08 place- KORG 09 place- Neo_Chalchus 10 place- insidious 11 place- necr0six

Python Ninja
0 0

hey dude, i'm going to do it anyway, and have the first bit, but will there be points for this?

0 0

meh im doing it. no points, just for fun. but if i get it 1st. you need to advertise my site in your name for a week starting monday.

0 0

ANSWER WENT HERE! :O

I PM'ED IT TO YOU!

0 0

ehehe you're on. ill do that but first you have to finish the challenge. that's just the first part =)

and no there aren't any points, sorry im not connected to hbh it's just for fun, but ill keep the first 5 ppl under the sig for as long as i use it how's that?

0 0

Wow, I got the first part, but the second one is…is different… lol

0 0

diferent yes but use google and you'll figure it out

EDIT: i just noticed that i had my pm box full

so if anyone tried to send me anything about the challenge do it again =(

0 0

[edit] /me noob, went into wrong tab and posted [/edit]

0 0

jcqguill finished the challenge on fourth place

congrats. i wont put more names under my sig. so from now on the rest will be put on a list on the first post of the topic

0 0

bump

0 0

im totally confused wot am i supposed to be looking at and wot does look negative (if thts how u spell it ) mean

0 0

too easy :) I'll pm you the answer.

0 0

some more people completed the challenge. =)

BUMP

0 0

where is the image?

Python Ninja
0 0

his sig…….

0 0

necr0six finished the sig challenge :D

i guess that means i won't change my sig yet.. lol

0 0

woot! thanks fro giving me a mention.

0 0

Hey man, why don't you redo the challenge, i'm interested and other are too!!

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i would try but tbh im not sure what it is tht im looking for lol feels like a n00b

0 0

Rand0m wrote: Hey man, why don't you redo the challenge, i'm interested and other are too!!

Yeah, it sounds like fun! Looks like right now you don't have a sig at all (at least not an image), but did you post it anywhere else on the web?