Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 11!

0 0

Ok, I finally got it… Woot woot… lol. Here is a hint to everyone - Dont think of the message being all letters. if you see the message think of somethings that can be replaced… *Too much info?

0 0

how did you get the text?

0 0

dont say how you got the text.

but also, some letters may look like others. be sure to make it clear what is what.

0 0

PM me

0 0

ok, are there numbers or caps?

0 0

youll figure it out. try diffrent things. again, make the image more clear.

0 0

hah, lol

never thought of that answer… finished it

0 0

i have the text but i cant get it sharp/clear enough to read, iv worked out there are number (s) in it. is it a word that makes sence? or just some random stuff?

edit got it now, kinda easy when u think about it

0 0

Umm…how am i supposed to do this mission (the only things i have that can really help edit a picutre is microsoft word, paint)….

0 0

ok i got the text, i'm pretty sure what it says, can i PM someone with what i'm trying?

0 0

no, but you can try answering it. come on.. its not that hard. you dont get points taken away for trying answers

0 0

I've tried answering it. Is is exactl what it says, or do i have to read it and then it means something?

0 0

it is what it says.

0 0

I really don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for or do. Can I pm someone or something?

0 0

i've been workin on this mission for so long now and i can't figure out what the thing in the middle is… ANY CLUES???? i know for sure i got the letters right, i just cant figure out the middle thing…

0 0

same here what is the middle thing lol :(

I thought ok ill try things it could be but they did not work either.

0 0

same here what is the middle thing lol :(

I thought ok ill try things it could be but they did not work either.

0 0

The word in the letter in the middel is strange? I cant fugure out what it is any hints?

Python Ninja
0 0

jut keep trying. telling people the answer or even hinting at it sort of defeats the purpose of these challenges. just keep plugging away, and trying to make the image clearer

0 0

OK, I have no countet I have tryed 23 different letters and I think every rumber frome 1 to 20 :D

Admin from hell
0 0

Try using a good editor (hint) with adobe plug-ins you'll see it.

0 0

I got Adobe CS2. But I dont see how that will help me but I will try the "adobe plug-ins" as you mentet.

Admin from hell
0 0

If you have adobe mess with your settings ..gamma,contrast..etc You should get it.

Python Ninja
0 0

just try stuff. learn by doing!

0 0

suck This is hard. It is youst so irriteded that I cant see the 3 letter. I have beeng turned around on the gamma, color, brignest and contrast, channels. And everything but I cant see the 3 letter.

0 0

Is there anybody that I can PM my answer to, so I can chech it and maybe get a tips about witch the mysterios charater are?