Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 12

0 0

Does this have to do with what the picture is of, or something hidden in the picture?

0 0

cough notepad cough

0 0

cough There is an easier method cough

0 0

cough notepad wont work. the way you got it was an error and isnt available anymore cough

0 0

cough Does anyone have any cough medicine? cough

0 0

all i see in this picture is that someone doesn't know much about geometry… oh wait! it was probably made for some reason! -_-

it's not telling me anything really. too bad.

0 0

yea i heard about notepad, but it was an error, can anyone who did it the real way give a hint?

0 0

Yea, im buffled on this one. A hit towards the right program wwould be good! :)

0 0

ok, apparently i saved it and forgot, so i have the version with the notepad thing, i got the answer but would still like to know how it is done

0 0

Lol

0 0

tancurrom wrote: Yea, im buffled on this one. A hit towards the right program wwould be good! :) Me too.:o:o

0 0

anyone know what it is?????

im totally stumped

ive tried the source, viewing, then i was told you didnt even need to open it. ..

0 0

PLEASE SOMEONE!!! HELP WHIT THIS

0 0

0 0

0 0

ENyONE?!! please give a hint (i medium big hint)

0 0

well you dont need to open it for starters. and its not a stegano where you have to see something in the picture.

0 0

ahahah right in plain sight, you don't even have to CLICK on the thing! :D

0 0

I still dont get this stegano, I have looked at the source and noticed some XMP and know its for holding information. I dont know if this is the right track or not and doesnt very much seem like it from the hints from above. I really dont know and dont feel like learning XMP if its going to take me off the right track. </3 Stegano

0 0

can someone give me a hint as to how you need to open it? i viewed the source, but found nothing and i also opened it in notepad but still found nothing. is it something in the actual picutre?

Python Ninja
0 0

hee hee hee. this challenge is AWESOME. brialliantly done. look EVERYWHERE. think about it for a bit. look EVERYWHERE, then go find some OTHER PLACES to look.

0 0

Can someone give me a push in the right direction on this`? I dont know where to start.

Python Ninja
0 0

he he he just keep looking!

0 0

:) Thanks I am doing that but I dont get it :D

Admin from hell
0 0

Download it but do not open it you don't need the picture for the answer. What else can you do with a file on your desktop????

0 0

Great I got it. It was easy :D Thanks

0 0

OMG Lol, that was easy. Knowing that now, I will now check most of them. =-P Does anyone know how to store it like that? Could you PM me on how to do it?

0 0

nvm, I found out. thanks

0 0

do wot korg said, it works trust me it worked 4 me :)

0 0

the best hit for steg 12 was posted by korg hay thanks man it was as easy as eating pie …………………….

So for does of you who have no idea of get the answer here is a

*(hint=save it to your destop and dont open it but do some thing else to it apart from opening this hint has somthing to do wif one of the buttons of the mouse ???t)

IMPORTANT:|:| I dont no if i have gave to much away but if this post puts or takes away the ability of the challge for fun then please remove it…

SWEET