Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 11

0 0

Can someone please help me, i don't know where to start with this one.

The Manager
0 0

Play around with the image like you did all the others. you will see something at some time in your experimentation.

0 0

If it helps - I used CS2.

0 0

well that prolly WOULD help seeing as the image was made in CS2…unfortunately I don't have it.

0 0

you can use paint to find the answer.. will of course be harder tho.

i havnt tried.. but im sure gimp would also be a good program to use

0 0

i like gimp, its a pretty good program, not too complex

0 0

I'm suing The Gimp but haven't had any luck seeing anything. Is it something complicated like in steg 10, or is it something simple?

Admin from hell
0 0

I have an image from Gimp but it's not real clear. I've tried many answers but no luck.

0 0

How did u get the image?

0 0

I'm stuck on this one too, I tried all kinds of manipulation but no joy.

Some pointers would be good,

Cheers

Dantronix

0 0

hmmm im stuck with this one im usually really good at steg challenges :o ive been messing around with filters on photoshop am i heading in the right direction with that?

0 0

Okay ! I'm really stuck on this one ! can someone please help me ? Is it like a planet ? because, all I got is something like the Earth(Continent + water) ! Or is it something like a sky ?

Anyway, I hope you'll help me :D

0 0

its text not an object.

0 0

Any hints…..?

0 0

i can see a butterfly when i invert the colors, but that doesnt really help me…..its purdy tho…..

yeah, im lost on this 1…..i cant seem to figure it out…..

Admin from hell
0 0

Ok I've opened this with the gimp and irfanview. Did all kinds of changes in colors,gamma,hue you name it. I've run all filters on it nothing comes out in text? Any clues or hints?

0 0

the text is very faint. once you find the text tho im sure you can make it more visible.

i wish this was worth more points now that people are having such trouble with it. oh well..

0 0

Can someone PLEASE give me even the smallest hint on this one. I've tried everything in Photoshop, The Gimp, and Fireworks.

0 0

I tried Paint…Didn't go very fast, and i quit after 3 hours.

0 0

Try splitting it. What if the answer was on one of the 'layers' but not the others? (and I know there are no layers) What type of image is it? (and I don't mean filetype, we can all see it's a .jpg)

0 0

I still don't get it, please help.

Zero Cool
0 0

I found the text but I can't make out what it says I've tried every filter and option that Photoshop has to offer but still can't make out the text

0 0

I got the same prob, I can see the writing but no matter what I do to the image I still can't read it. Strained my eyes for about an hour, tried entering all the variations I thought it could be but no joy.. I give up :P

Zero Cool
0 0

I tried everything I can think of also I use Firefox so it stores everything iv'e tried but still no luck I always think I have it but everytime "Sorry Try Again" :@ totally burns the brain when I finally get I'll probably feel stupid though b/c it's probably easier than we think it is.

0 0

i can see the text but cant make out what it says, any sugestions? or hints?

0 0

try making it more clear advice burn it with red

0 0

Zinya wrote: Try splitting it. What if the answer was on one of the 'layers' but not the others? (and I know there are no layers) What type of image is it? (and I don't mean filetype, we can all see it's a .jpg)

Jusus!! I have tried ;) :D i get were your going to i realy have taken the different " layers" from eatch other and i still cant see it! Fuck this is hard

0 0

May I make a suggestion? ahem what I usually do to start off… is use several color filters. that blue color looks a bit bright. why not play around with it? see what works. mess with options like contrast, RGB ratios, gamma correction…etc. try to be creative with it. and have fun. ;)

*** usually works for me….(please remove if it spoils anything)

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

a small tip, invert it first.. hope this helps

0 0

need help read up on my article … :D its pretty much giving it away.. with some work :)

0 0

aw..! the word is so unclleat i think i se an "n" and something like ô

:o:o:(:(

0 0

YEAH GAH i cant make out that thing:whoa: in the center.. is it 1 or 2 letters…. it didnt take long to find the text but i just cant READ IT:vamp:… geez i shall keep trying..:D

0 0

this might sound funny and stupid, i saw a face with a big nose :happy: but when i was playing with the hue and saturation i found the text…..

i dont think this might b a spoiler, if considered spoiler let me know …

hint 1 : text is not at the center

i guess you would have got the answer by now ;)

PS: i used adobe photoshop 7, i guess its more than enough…..

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

I've done everything I can to make the letters clearer, but the password still isn't clear enough to make out, and there are still too many possibilities open. Can someone narrow this down for me a little bit? Is it 5 or 6 letters? Does the password make sense and is proper english, or is does it make sense in a leetspeak kind of way, like H8te for example, or is it completely random? Is it a mixture of capital and lowercase or all in one case?

0 0

its a 6 letter word and its in leetspeak and if u want me to narrow it down, the text is not at the center its on the right side

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

OK, thanks for the help. I think I know what word is suppose to be now, but I can't quite get the spelling right because the 3rd and 4th letter are too indistinct to make out, and all my guesses have failed. I'll have to come back and try to solve this one later with a fresher perspective.

0 0

yea the 3rd and 4th letters aint clear but while adjusting the hue and saturation if u look closer u will kinda find it ….. anyway all the best

0 0

please PM me the 3rd and 4th letter…HSL dont help me…it is very hard…i know all letters but 3rd and 4th no idea!?:angry:

0 0

I can see the text but I cannot make all of it out.:(

0 0

done it :D

i used microsoft office picture manager ;)

0 0

I've had so many people look at it and no one can make it out lol.

0 0

I've had so many people look at it and no one can make it out lol.

0 0

Ahh double post. Im sorry:(

0 0

ahhh i cant the stupid 3 and 4 letter either making me go crazy…!

0 0

Just try different letters which it could be

0 0

I finally got it!! It might not all be numbers wink

0 0

I finally got it!! It might not all be numbers wink

0 0

splize, slitze, solize…WHAT!?!??!

0 0

ok I found the password (after searching awhile) but its not going in. is there a Caps thing for this one?

0 0

nope its all lowercase

0 0

still stuck in this challenge for days now… Is it an english word or a code with letters / numbers ? Can i pm someone ? Thanx

0 0

I have all but the 3rd letter, I got the rest. Anyone pm me please?

0 0

its not english it is howerver both alpha and numeric. The best way i found to complete this missions was to use photoshop and then click on the side where you can create new layers and there is a tab for channels and adjust the color LIke making blue invisble and red visable.

Feel Free to PM me if you need more help

0 0

i've spent alot of time on this one and finally got it. hint: there are more numbers then you think (hope this is not giving too much away)

0 0

can i pm somebody with the answer?

0 0

I can't read the 2 letters in the middle! can i pm someone please?

0 0

you can pm me.