Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 8

0 0

Do I need to use hex editor for this challenge?

0 0

actually you should have seen this alot, it's really a test. Some of us can see it immediately, other ones could never see it. No hex editor, just your eyes. ;)

0 0

Sigh, mabey ill smoke a joint and then look at it.

See if that works.

B)

0 0

HOLY SHIT IT WORKED!

I got it in 5 fhkin seconds

0 0

Well there is a tool you can use to make it visible fully if you are the roughly one in ten men or one in two hundred and fifty women who cant see it. ;), It has also been made difficult for normal people to see it…

0 0

I really can't see what is supposed to be there.. I see like a smiley face when I turn it sideways but no words or anything…

0 0

T-Metal wrote: I really can't see what is supposed to be there.. I see like a smiley face when I turn it sideways but no words or anything…Who said it's a word?

0 0

WORD :D:D:D:D:D

0 0

HELP ME! I've been on this for like exactly 1 hour w/ my brother, experementing with the picture or just looking at it and I can't find bupkiss. HELP

0 0

dont try so hard and you will get it :)

0 0

like 5 sec after i posted da msg, i showed it 2 a girl and in 5 sec she gave me da answer. i banged my head to the wall for 45 sec straight

0 0

plz dnt tlk lik dis plz

0 0

Yes, please use something that, at worst, resembles the English language.

0 0

you can go read my article for more help.

0 0

LOL, I'm seeing something in it but it doesn't work on the site :p

nvr, got it

advise to everyone don't leave caps lock on ;)

0 0

lol i am glad that even the old scool boys have that problem :D SHAME ON YOU! ;-)

0 0

goddammit ! i must be color blind or something, because i CANNOT see that!

I know its something like a lighter color word or number made of circles, next to a background of darker circles, but i cant work out what it is !

Help!

• AbSoRb

0 0

are they really circles or something else?

0 0

Lol, 0wned, you have the best way of completing a challenge, i've heard in a long time.

0 0

To make it clearer you can use an image editor like paint shop pro and split the picture into indivdual channels…

0 0

well I've been messing with it for about an hour in photoshop and neither me nor my girlfriend can see anything :S

[edit] Re-phrase - we can see something we just cant tell what. [/edit]

0 0

huzzah for my girlfriend!:p

0 0

wohooo i got it i just stood really far away :D then i saw it

0 0

wow good lord that was easy. its not that hard to see. dont look to hard and expact something great.

0 0

Omfg now i see it!!! thank god my color printer cartrige doesnt work :p hint

0 0

i dont get it.. it is an 8 right?? ive tried everything

eight Eight EIGHT acht ACHT Acht

0 0

I found it the lame way… :| i had messed around with Photoshop for a while but coudn't see it, i asked my mother, my sister, my dad, but they all couldn't see it.

then i read some articles and i found out it was just one 'thing', well there's a keyboard in front of me so it thought, why not gamble:D after three times i got it…:)

even now i know the answer i can't see it:( my advise: don't try this, unless you really can't see it. cuz it's kinda lame

0 0

it looks nothing like what it actually is, its a letter so just hit every letter key and you'll get it

0 0

lol, I just got it. I could see it the entire time, but when I tried it, of course, it diddn't work. Advice: Don't leave Caps-lock on. :p

0 0

50 points? :)))

Hint: You don't need a hint…

0 0

(hue/saturation) ftw

lol I have a horrible monitor, it doesn't always display colors right, and I can't see those particular colors very well anyway. I used Photoshop to mess around and got it in about 5 minutes. I thought it was a "B" at first, then maybe some logo, but eventually got it. GL if you had trouble on this one, it's really not that hard if you just think about it.