Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 7

0 0

Hey, i thought that's a hard one, no one needs help abt it?!! gosh i thought it was hard lol…

0 0

well i havent looked at it too much… it has a challenge to it. Dont worry someone will want to ask something! :D

0 0

well i dont know what to do with it, but i haven tried to much yet

0 0

Are those spelling mistakes on purpose?

0 0

What What spelling mistakes ?!?!? ( + No anyway ) but WHAT spelling mistakes ??

• Stegano 7 needs some research before being tried, if things got too fucked up ( just the way i wanted them to be ) i'll write an article related to it, though , Grind told me not to lol

0 0

It syas i did it but I didn't?

0 0

jrob wrote: It syas i did it but I didn't?

lol, lucky you then :)

0 0

aoun_mazen wrote: What What spelling mistakes ?!?!? ( + No anyway ) but WHAT spelling mistakes ??

u instead of you cz instead of cuz or because

Also, any hints/tip for what to research … it's kinda vague otherwise. Thanks.

0 0

Umm…. no these arent on purpose, just abreviations, Do a research on how prisoners used to communicate and their ways to hide their messages , the word FISHING might help (though it's 100% non-related to the solution of THIS stegano challenge)

0 0

hey all i can think is tapping of some sort i but i still cant figure it out do you have some site i can read up on it

0 0

Wellllllllllllll……….. Not really :P anyway, JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION (Reasonable Imagination)…….. BE CReativeeeeee………………………. DONT FALL in the holes………;)

I know u'll still find it intriguing, but… That's what the word "CHALLENGE" means no??

0 0

OK guys n girls… 1st of all SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO PMed me, but i never noticed PMs sorry :D :P Anyway, i'll write right now an article about it, yea n nights_shadow , u're REAL FUCKIN CLOSE!!!!!!

n btw, if i tell u it's the way that criminals communicate, this means that it isnt like…Ohhh would be a spoiler.. sorry :D

0 0

Tell me if im along the lines, or straying away from it:

Does it have something to do with the "lighten up" part?

I hope this isnt a spoiler, but didnt they dance?

0 0

mmm not really :P the sentence itself has no sense, not even the answer :o somebody wrote an article abt all steganos.. it really makes the answer REAL easier……