Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 4

0 0

Can somebody give a hit how to solve this challenge, probably it is just word game or what?

0 1

i figured it would be like, every 5th letter or something. But i havnt seemed to get very far with it yet.

0 0

i dont think someone who has solved it by their eyes, must have a tool to beat it, who know which one ?

0 0

Cheese you are kinda on the right track. I only used my eyes, no special tools.

0 0

metsoc30, is "black" =1 and "space"=0?

0 0

What do you mean?

0 0

softiceup wrote: metsoc30, is "black" =1 and "space"=0?

Wrong challenge there, this is a thread for stegonagraphy 4

I didn't use any special tool for any of these challenges.

0 0

man I have been stuck on this one for a while now. Will some one push me in the right direction please?

0 0

Well, Mr_Cheese was really close, except it's not every 5th character.

0 0

alright well I have been trying diffrent combinations and got one the was another language but I couldnt translate it. lol. so I dont think that is it. Ill keep trying. Thanks.

0 0

i need help ihave tried everything i can think useing the first letter of every word and useing different combonations and still can't figure it out anyone please pm me to give me some help

0 0

Alright, there are already several spoilers in this forum, if you just use that brain of yours for a bit and look at mr_cheese's post and my reply, you will have the way to do it, then, you just need to not be lazy and follow through with your work.

0 0

Huh, that is realy big spoiler

0 0

I don't think this is a spoiler…but just in case…don't read teh stuff in teh grey…. Regardless, I wrote a quick prog that breaks up the sentence into pieces and gets every nth letter and returns it (from 1-39) the result is in the black text…and i can't get anything out of it except for maybe something from lines 28-35… did i write a defective prog (most likely) or am i just not seeing it…

[color=grey] 1.Flieswerefloating,recievingacknowledge,stealingfeds'letters.Oohthismessage.Back:oohdrawings!Willsolutionskeepshangingbags 2.lewrfotn,eivnakoldeselnfd'etr.otimsaeBc:odaig!ilouinkesagnbg 3.iweoi,cvgkwd,eifsee.hiea.codwgWllisehggg 4.eronevaodslf't.tmaB:di!luneang 5.sfieikesidt.hs.:rglussig 6.wo,vkdefe.iacdgliegg 7.etcaeeethsadsosaa 8.rnvosftta:ilnag 9.e,gdiehaogleg 10.feksd.s:gusg 11.liwltiailss 12.ovdf.adleg 13.an,'hcsng 14.taetsdoa 15.iki..gsg 16.noft:la 17.glsmria 18.,deage 19.reeBlg 20.es.:ug 21.cehds 22.iliis 23.ene!i 24.vfalg 25.id.u 26.n'cn 27.geoe 28.atda 29.crwn 30.k.gg 31.noW 32.otl 33.wil 34.lmi 35.ess 36.dae 37.geh 38.eBg 39.,cg [/color]

0 0

wow, that last post is really confusing me.

Is that the way to do it???

-edit- nvr mind, got it now. think logical,

spoiler [color=grey]Removed because of Spoiler[/color] end spoiler

0 0

Thebiglabowski, your program is faulted. You have the letters from the second letter of each sentance, yet your says lew which is wrong, it would actually be: lel Flies were floating.

Anyways, i dumbed down my "spoiler," I agree, it was giving a LOT away.

0 0

heh? lol I got a correct string … I know its right, because nothing else gives something readable… So could I PM some1 with my answer?

0 0

I got the answer bu its not letting me submit:( And I'm positive it's right unless there is spaces or capps

0 0

Just space out the words if it's not working. I mean, try everything conceivable before asking for help. Spacing the words appropriately should be the second thing you try…

0 0

Wow. This is a total spoiler…! It was so simple doing it after reading the first few posts. :D

Admin from hell
0 0

Woah,Lets edit that out a bit your giving out the freakin' answer!!! Try changing your syntax a bit.

0 0

i just finished it the only tool i needed was notepad it helps a lot :D

0 0

i just finished it the only tool i needed was notepad it helps a lot :D

0 0

I'm pretty sure I have the solution but everytime I enter it I get the message 'please try again'. Normally, I would just accept that I got the wrong solution, however, as of late some coorect solutions to challenges don't work untill I try several different pc's. Could I pm someone and just tell me if it's something I'm doing? Please, no direct solution. I really want to know if it's me or if there's a bug.

Admin from hell
0 0

Watch your caps and spacing when entering your answer,Challenge works fine!

0 0

I downloaded the file, opened it and read off various combinations of the letters in various positions. I eventually came up with something that looks like the answer. It could be a coincidence but it looks like it was intentionally set up to come out that way. I'm still working for alternatives. This seems like it should be a simple challenge that i should be able to rock right through but I'm getting stuck. I would really appreciate some insight. Could I send someone what I've done and just tell me if I'm going in the right direction?

0 0

yea pm me

0 0

lets say you go every 6 letter, just saying, so you count six letters then write the letter that you just got as the sixth letter. Do you have to count the spaces and the punctution also? Or should that just be ignored? Some plz help