Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HELPP!! stegano 8

0 0

ive been seroiusly doing this for like 4 hours and i havnt got it yet, ive tried printing it in black and white, but i cant get it/

can anybody please help :(:(

i can see like, a formation of an 8, or something like that

0 1

appanretly you can get the answer by just starring at it.

but i tried that for ages, and still cant work anything out.

0 0

can you give me any help :( im so mad

0 0

i found looking at it constanty just hurt my head :( just take a quick look and then write what u think u c…:)

0 0

you can C it quite well and if you go away from the screen a bit you might be able to C it better, when you C it you will laugh at why you know it!

0 0

I got it by staring.

And gamemastergg - don't say 'C'. It's 'see'.

0 0

lol

0 0

Here what you gotta do, first stand on your head exactly 9.85 feet away from the screen, then tuch you nose and sing mary had a little lam, next get some one to drop 4 drops of red rectume hot sauce in your mouth. do this for 10 min and you will c it.

0 0

I got it in like 3 seconds. to me it reminded me of my old vision test at Wal Mart. Then I was like OHH..

*Hint- Maybe SPOILER if you cant see it well, edit it in paint, zoom in, and place a black square on the discolored parts of image