Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

complete new to stegano...1

0 0

hello, i am to this form of hidding infomation and would like if some gave a little push in the right direction i do not know were to start

ty for ur time god_of_war

0 0

read the description of stegano on the page with all the links to the pics, that pretty much gets you past the first one. Stegano is more creative than almost all the hacking youre gonna do, its all about puting info in a media file (ie music, pics, movies) and using that file to hide the info, some of the steg challenges require knowledge of other stuff (hexidecimal…… bla bla bla) good luck;)

0 0

ok so it is a way to hide infomation in side media…… I the step processe what would i do first (like html look at source.)

0 0

Steganography is not only to hide information in media files, but just about anything. There is a way to retrieve the hidden information for any of the pictures (in this case, they are all pictures). Your job is to find that way and find the hidden information which is the password you will enter for the according challenge. There are articles written for challenges in the Articles section.

0 0

if you are 6 foot tall and standing up, it might help, if you use a non internet program called ms***** it helps