Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

it was simple

0 0

i made a decrypter in php who loaded the picture into a variable and read all pixles then decoded it into ascii !!

The trick is to thinnk binaery 8bits ;)

GL, you got too much help :P

0 0

u're talkin abt stegano 5 right ? I did it the manual way :o :o :o lol burned my eyes back then :P

0 0

Aint stegano 5 down? Cuz when i submit the answer it sasy please try again, and im 100% sure it's true…

0 0

check capitalisation and maybe spaces after commas..

0 0

i liked your little note at the end. You worship satan which was an opposer which the word means opposer itself. You should really convert to athiesm because i will rule the world with athiesm one day. That, or make a holy war. Its kinda hard to decide whih one would be more fun. Maybe I could do both

0 0

Nope, checked both (capit and commas)

0 0

how abt u check ur PMs :P btw being atheist i think is totally meaningless (dont wanna shift off subject but just thought i'd say that, and no i dont want to debate you, do what thou wilt :P)

0 0

conartist wrote: i liked your little note at the end. You worship satan which was an opposer which the word means opposer itself. You should really convert to athiesm because i will rule the world with athiesm one day. That, or make a holy war. Its kinda hard to decide whih one would be more fun. Maybe I could do both Are you seriously that stupid?