Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano Level 5

0 0

Wazzup, has anyone cracked my stegano 5 yet?

Ive been waiting to help people but nobody has asked, I really hope that its not that ieasy, where nobody needs help, lol

I thought I made it very hard. And hopefully people will be able to crack it, or else i might have to look down on the hacking or logical world all together, nah im just fuckin about.

Ill come here at least once every 3 days, and try to bleed off some tips n shit, for those who cant see it for what it really is. Remember things are sometimes analized harder than they really should be.

Um yeah, thats kinda a hint, :D

0 0

Well i hold u personaly responsible for my total loss of eyesight……. This thing is doin my nut!

0 0

i've stretched and twisted. flipped and swapped. stood about five metres back standing on my head with one eye covered and still i can't see it.

i might be able to see numbers in it but they are all over the place so i guess that that really isn't it.

more clues!

0 0

heh, ok here we go

Sometimes the only logical explaination for happenings in this world, are made up of many logical thoughts, compiled into one. People have studied that things like the stegano level 5, are nothing more than a series of logical reasonings, that need to be analized deeper.

Some of the hardest encryption methods that people use today, is sometimes in the simplist of forms, but they are hidden because people search too deep, they try to attack the problem, with extreme force, when plaintext could be what they have been searching for , the whole time.

this mission, does not contain a word, a number, a shape, it sends out a rather large message, but only those who have studied "computers 101" or even "computers 001" can only begin to understand this message.

I hope everyone can crack this mission, then it will tell me that everyone can think as deep in thought,,, as I often uncover.

0 0

I like to think of myself as a deep thinker, but all I can even surmise from this is chaos……. Perhaps its modern art… Like tarmak at christmas or som't;)

0 0

ok, i feel bad, for making something that people really cant do, so im going to provide a spoiler for you, and hopefully you can understand this

|| ||| || ||| ||| || ||| |||| || | ||| | || |||| |||| || - ||||

now go up and read my last hint, theres spoilers in the words all in there, you just have to think logical, or not

0 1

A BARCODE :o

*goes off to buy a barcode scanner *

0 0

hmmm, looks like a matrix made up of data, but how can it be read!

0 0

psychomarine wrote: ok, i feel bad, for making something that people really cant do, so im going to provide a spoiler for you, and hopefully you can understand this

|| ||| || ||| ||| || ||| |||| || | ||| | || |||| |||| || - ||||

now go up and read my last hint, theres spoilers in the words all in there, you just have to think logical, or not

Yeah, I thought it looked like 13 barcodes put on top of each other…

0 0

This challenge is killing me very slowly

0 0

Yeah, psycho, that was a good one. metsec30 and I owned that with a capital P….. but I got it before he did, hehehe.

…Gray

0 0

MrGrayHat wrote: Yeah, psycho, that was a good one. metsec30 and I owned that with a capital P….. but I got it before he did, hehehe.

…Gray It's true Gray beat me to it. But we still beat the rest of you all! :)

0 0

is it binary form a bar code???

[edit: oh i actually read the thread this time, God im slow]

0 0

hi,

having trouble with this one and could really use some help

thanks

0 0

kryptor wrote: hi,

having trouble with this one and could really use some help

thanksRead the above forum, there's enough info in these posts to figure it out (also use Google).

0 0

Hey marine long time no see, nice stegano you made there, still not able to beat it :/

0 0

I did it but THERE MUST BE A SERIOUS CAPITALIZATION PROBLEM

0 0

god wrote: I did it but THERE MUST BE A SERIOUS CAPITALIZATION PROBLEMNo there isn't.

0 0

that is really hard. i have no idea what to do from your clues.

0 0

wow, this was a really easy challenge but it took WAY TOO LONG to do. and all the punctuation and extra spaces and stuff screwed me up… grrr :@

0 0

I can't get this one… althoug I think I broke my brain trying…. And I couldn't get anything out of the above posts….

Anything more to tell us to help?

• Sarah

0 0

All i can gather from this tread, is that its something to do with a barcode (also phycomarine seemed to be using the word deep a bit too much - clue ?)

I cant think of anything :S

• AbSoRb

0 0

well i found out thats its a 2D barcode. why dont you try searching ggole for 2D barcodes. youll hopefully find a picture and itll explain how info is hidden. im still lost though.. :(

0 0

man this one is hard ive googled for hours for answers no luck any help is much appreciated:)

0 0

Either im looking at the wrong stegano, or stegano 5 doesnt resemble a barcode o.0

0 0

its a 2D barcode

0 0

hack4u wrote: well i found out thats its a 2D barcode. why dont you try searching ggole for 2D barcodes. youll hopefully find a picture and itll explain how info is hidden. im still lost though.. :(

I googled it, couldn't find out how to read one? any suggestions on how to read it?

[edit] Strike that, I found out just do it the way you first thought of, but decided not to because it seemed like it would take an excrutiatingly (sp?) long time… Also, i got really close but screwed up barely after spending >an hour decoding it. can i pm an administrator if i give them my close answer and they'll give the the right one? i don't think its worth spending another hour fixing… [/edit]

0 0

i need ur helpi see u have doneit hintplease i desperatly need it ;);)

0 0

I got the answer but when I input it it tells me its wrong. I know I have the correct answer, is the challenge down or do I need to change my answer?

0 0

nice challange dude. but i think i did it the hard way took waaaaaay to long. open it up in a certain program;)and started takin down numbers lol is there any other way|? if so id like to know

0 0

Yeah, there is. I just about drove myself insane typing in ones and zeroes, so I decided to write a quick prog in VB.Net. Converted it in seconds. :-) Nice little challenge, though… glad I didn't think of it as a barcode.

There's nothing wrong with writing a short prog to do it for you. Being able to do that demonstrates that you know your stuff, too… and this is why I didn't post any code (even though it's almost childlike in its simplicity). Good luck to the rest of the people doing this one and, please, stop confusing people: it is not a barcode.