Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 3

0 0

can anyone help me with stegano 3? I just dont get what I am supposed to do… :o :o :o :o I need a push in the right direction!

0 0

What do you see on the picture? What can you do with it? Some questions that can help you

0 0

Maybe look at the shape of the bubles and think…think about the diffrent types of encryption..

0 0

what so is the answer in binary or sumthing??

0 0

thats what i think but… i got a really weird answer when i decrypted it.

0 0

Yeah me to, i took seperated the o's and the 0's but it still came out really weird.

Already knew it was binary from the first time i looked at it, just dosent work when i decrypt

0 0

yea when i decoded it it made no sense

0 0

possible spoiler not sure

yeah when i decoded it i got it right you guys are looking at the whole picture but try maybe inside the bath tub and see what you get

0 0

When I decode it im still geting crap answers even excluding the bubbles. My last set of numbers is always missing 1 number too. Does anyone know what im doing wrong?

0 0

yay i finally got it. now i feel incredibly stupid for not trying that earlier

0 0

haha i got it how ironic :P

for all you who still dont got it I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS SPOILER OR NOT

Is there o's in binary? i dont think so… 2 numbers in that there language…. replacement

0 0

haha, oh my god I think I'm going cry. I made that way too hard. Stupidskater18's post is a BIG hint.

0 0

Does anyone have a clear cut explanation of where the code for the characters of the password begin. I've tried decoding things all around the body of those 1's and 0's

0 0

I hate this one, too many bubbles…

0 0

the awnser is posted many times, in a sencence (like ^^)

0 0

I still keep getting this stupid looking pass and im decoding exactly whats in the tub

0 0

I still keep getting this stupid looking pass and im decoding exactly whats in the tub

0 0

Maybe you need to do it yourself. Go to your tub. Throw in hot water, some soap and get inside. Then look at what you got… :P

0 0

this may be a spoiler

Think inside the b-tub, and think of changing lowercase o's into something

0 0

this may be a spoiler

Think inside the b-tub, and think of changing lowercase o's into something

0 0

that was the most retarded password I ever extracted!!!! OMFG! And all those f*cking bubbles are driving me insane! I cant even copy down the numbers right!

0 0

lets try and post in recent theards, not year old ones…

0 0

its not around the bath but in it and .. what do the o's look like ?

You Like this!
90 0

If you look at the image really close for a while yu will get it. A good hint is to look at the 0.

0 0

OMFG THIS IS SO AHH, nice one there =) yea, what does the o's look like =)

0 0

omg the BUBBLES are so gay. i did it by thinking about the picture though, its quite an obv password if you think about it,

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

holy crap, that was retarded. there isnt any hacking involved. the answer's not hidden in the picture. just look at the tub.

0 0

can you give another hint to finish this mission ? I don't understand O's or o's or bubble …