Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 2

0 0

Okay one was easy and two is confusing. Its been driving me crazy cuz ive used every known source to me to crack it. Now its just … grr.. any advice on what i can do with this? Is it in Adobe?

0 0

are you sure yuo used every known source;)

0 0

Hehehe, nice one sky :D

0 0

this my first time in steg. any tools that are needed use to decrypt the pict?

0 0

nope no tools needed

0 0

Well, when you meant "tool" if you meant something you needed to d/l, then no. I personally just used Notepad and technically that's a "tool." You can do this and all of the other challenges with just some logic and your computer. No need for anything special.

0 0

Cool,

0 0

i use notepad to view steg 2 and i get code but i dont have a clue on what i means. can anyone tell me if i am going in the right direction??

0 0

It just takes some patients, and well sometimes little mistakes give a false negative.

0 0

isengard wrote: i use notepad to view steg 2 and i get code but i dont have a clue on what i means. can anyone tell me if i am going in the right direction??

You're doing the right thing, just look for actual words. Normally, you store words as extra space in images. Like you're at the end of the picture when you store the word/s. :p

0 0

How do u get it in Notepad? i tried copying it in but paste wasnt an option and i couldnt drag and drop it said something like file not found.

0 0

Never mind i went to file open okay this is an easy :p

no one will suspect

0 0

Edit your post

0 0

sorry bout that i got carried away

0 0

Damn that wasnt that hard! Thanks to HTS

0 0

i hate hack this site, this place is way better and better run. and you had lots of help on this page to figure it out. hack this site has way to many script kiddies running around.

0 0

Yay! i did it :)

i'm interested in how to make pictures like that. Like how did you put the answer in there (trying to ask without spoiling).

could someone PM me on how you can make pics like in stegano 1 & 2 ? thanks :)

0 0

Errm, dunno if im going the right way, but jst wondering, what teh heck is up with the source code? Is it jst my pc, or is the source code supposed to look like a bunch of random letters, numbers, and other symbols?

0 0

BluMoose wrote: Errm, dunno if im going the right way, but jst wondering, what teh heck is up with the source code? Is it jst my pc, or is the source code supposed to look like a bunch of random letters, numbers, and other symbols?Yes it should look like a bunch of random characters. An image is a binary file, opening it in notepad (or whatever text editor you're using) forces the pictured to be opened in ASCII (text) mode.

0 0

metsoc30 wrote: [quote]BluMoose wrote: Errm, dunno if im going the right way, but jst wondering, what teh heck is up with the source code? Is it jst my pc, or is the source code supposed to look like a bunch of random letters, numbers, and other symbols?Yes it should look like a bunch of random characters. An image is a binary file, opening it in notepad (or whatever text editor you're using) forces the pictured to be opened in ASCII (text) mode.[/quote]

Oooh, thanx m8, that helped set me on the right tracks now (i hope :o) Think i get it now XD

0 0

omg!!!i cant get the photo in notepad! what ami doingrong i cant even open the photo in notpad!!!!please help this is driving me nuts!! :o:@

0 0

ok i viewed the sorce and u guys i might have a spoiler here so turn away u peapul who havent done it!! ;P

ifind lots of random letters but at theend it sais "±easyonehe" ??? thats not random i guess but still i cat get it right! :|

0 0

nvm i made it hehe !! MY MASTER BRAIN! MY DEAR BELOVED MASTER BRAIN:P

0 0

Please dont post 3 times in a row thats just dam annoying try editing your post next time

0 0

the word/s withe the rest of the stuff is creepy as heck, he:)

0 0

wow, it is easy, I opened it in notepad, and I was just about to put it in a decrypter and the word just hit me, its an easyone ;)

0 0

:Dmaster of pupets! you spoiler, good job I got it before I saw this thread! he

0 0

Hey guys, I know how to get the answer, but I don't have access to windows or notepad right now. I've tried to do it on Text Editer, OpenWord, and LeafPad, but they don't work for this, for some reason. Anyone know a linux prog I could use?

Failing that, I guess I can just IM a freind with windows, but I'd like to know if I can do it from Linux too. Um, gime a PM then? I don't want to spoil anything.

0 0

Heres a clue when you look in the source, it wont be jumbled with the rest of the butchered up letters ;)

0 0

Heres a clue when you look in the source, it wont be jumbled with the rest of the butchered up letters ;)

0 0

that was easy when i got it =)