Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano 21

0 0

I tried many things , for hours, on this challenge like opening the image in gimp and adobe Photoshop and trying to change many options , opening it in a hex editor and looking to its properties but I could not figure out how to solve the challenge. Since the forum did not afford any hint except this :" The image is black and white… Or is it?

That hint is all you need. And I have to say I really enjoyed this challenge, though it took me a while to figure out. Afterwards I felt pretty stupid.

which I cannot see how it can help me solve the challenge , I am stuck and unable to continue further as I do not have any clue on what to do or how to proceed. So any help would be appreciated :)

10 9

The. Password is right there in front of you, you just need to adjust the image so you can see it.

0 0

Finally I solved it :)

the best hint :

The image is black and white… Or is it?

it is all what you need :) And I have to say I really enjoyed this challenge, though it took me a while to figure out. Afterwards I felt pretty stupid.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I agree with you thumbs up