Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Steg 24,25,26,27

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

I notice there is no article or threads on those stegnography. I have been banging my head on those level trying to find at least a clue or a hint. I need some pointers on what to do with those levels.

I saw the thread about steg 25, but it doesnt really say how it was done.

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

It seems that the only approach you can do with stenography:

use photoshop to manipulate the colors on how it is viewed no luck.. I am starting to think about crossing out photoshop since it gave me no leads

use hex editor tool to view the contents of the image - or olly to crack how the info is embedded in the image file - this is a possiblity so Im digging more deeper with olly once I am on a PC

the last thing I am working on for steg 22 is the jpg headers but this steg 25-27 uses png so I cross out the headers part..

any pointers or hints would be helpful for me to continue trying.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

The help bot needs updating i will add it to the list. Rex or Euf should be able to help :)

0 1

I have to code something for 25? ;lsakdjflsak. I thought I was making progress.

philalethes
0 0

:D

Ok, Steg 25: An Image editor will help you find the first clue, then a bit of logical thinking will help you with the rest.

Steg 26: Better to code something to read this one, there is something that is obvious about this picture yet you do not see. Think of what you would normally see in an image and you may notice that is not there… But why…?

Steg 27: I'm evil :P, I'll leave off commenting on this one for the time being, It's not meant to be easy and will test your knowledge and ability to think outside the box using not just one technique but multiple techniques…

Hope this helps any.

Euf.

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

Steg 26: Better to code something to read this one, there is something that is obvious about this picture yet you do not see. Think of what you would normally see in an image and you may notice that is not there… But why…?

I am thinking of the 3D image that you must focus your eyes to be able to see the image? probably not for this one?

damn… Im still on the steg25. I found what I needed to see but its coded and need to decrypt it.. somehow…

philalethes
0 0

synstealth wrote:

damn… Im still on the steg25. I found what I needed to see but its coded and need to decrypt it.. somehow…

Depending on which stage you are at, it's quite common. If you're referring to the "blocks" then remember this: Left to right, top to bottom. Count the possible combinations and think of how that number will help you.

Edit: There are visual clues on both steg 25 and steg 26, with steg 25 it is more obvious but with steg 26, you may not notice it right away. Try "reading" the image and you will notice something that seems different from most other images.