Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano Advent calendar

0 0

I think you might be good at solving these, so here is a link to a steganography (well, kind of) Advent calendar. Some of them might not be so steganograph-like but it should still be interesting :P

0 0

Whoa, that's great! This seems pretty fun and interesting. Let's try!

Happy holidays for everyone! :)

Retired
10 0

I have to agree, that is pretty cool.

The Manager
0 0

lets hope they get harder as the month continues :)

0 0

I'll agree with that. I almost didn't get #1 because it was so obvious i thought it couldn't be the right answer. A good find all the same. :)

0 0

First ones have to be easy so that people won't be scared away ;P

0 0

Yah ups for the find - though I do agree with AldarHawk it needs to get harder. Though finding nonsensical answers are lame, hopefully they fit together in the end.

The Manager
0 0

#2, not too bad. Still to simple…

0 0

Yeah, but at least it wasnt glaringly obvious…

#4 right now, Aldar I'm coming for you ;)

The Manager
0 0

lol…I am ranked #1 right now…I was just commenting on the second picture ;)

0 0

I was actually referring to the rankings. When I looked earlier today I was #4 and you were #2, I see that's changed now.

You may have won this battle… but the war is far from over ;)

0 0

It was fixed to compare the total time if challenges solved is same.

Admin from hell
0 0

I'll have to try some of these… Sometime.

0 0

Mouzi wrote: It was fixed to compare the total time if challenges solved is same.

If you measure the time from when you release the steg, your actually measuring who can be bothered to go solve it first rather than how long it takes the person to solve it. It's also unfair to those that are fast asleep or are at school at the time you release the image.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter. It's not like there's any prizes for coming first.

Overall, it's an awesome idea and seems like a bit of fun. Thanks Mouzi! Though the first one has got me stumped. I'll probably be kicking myself in the arse when/if i figure it out.

0 0

I know.. it's unfair but it would be even more unfair if it was made so that it measures time from when you opened it to when you solved it. You could create another account and solve it with that. I can't think of any way to prevent cheating.

0 0

A bit harder and def more fun. Though i did have the answer in the first 15 min the pic was released, than 17 hours later to get it to accept (sleep included) it. Guessing on characters that are barely recognizable is annoying (The first character does not look like what it is :P).

0 0

Wow… that was really annoying. I don't mind challenges getting technically more difficult, but I got to a point on this one where I had just literally brute force that first character.

For those of you still trudging through: http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~wh5a/personal/cursive.gif That link may be useful :)

0 0

Today's stegano is hard one, see if someone can solve it… ;)

0 0

The toplists have been closed now and the answers and explanations have been published so if you want to see what the challenges were about check the page.

0 0

These steganos were cool even thought I saw the website yesterday… Nice job.