Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano 22

0 0

Has anyone got anywhere with this. I tried everything no luck????

2,795 1

Tried this one in an image editor, and a hex editor, nothing. Does anyone have any hits on this one?

Admin from hell
0 0

I myself have hit this with everything I got, still nothing.

0 0

This challenge involves a new technique that is not covered by the other stegano challenges. Forget what you know and try to think about another way that could be used to hide data.

2,795 1

Something more a long the lines of that the image is a cover image, and we need to extract a file, right?

0 0

elmiguel wrote: Something more a long the lines of that the image is a cover image, and we need to extract a file, right?

Wrong. I havn't done this chall but i know how its done (just too lazy to mess around with it for a long period of time). Look for something that doesn't fit… if your half blind you might have to zoom. Start from the edge to the edge scanning and you'll find it. Then figure out how to work with it (You'll need a editor like gimp or photoshop)

0 0

None of the things mentioned here is correct.

Admin from hell
0 0

Verified the image is correct with 454447415244 (By the way your inbox if full :angry: ) So all we can do is try new stuff, back to testing.:D

2,795 1

Since the broad, and vast variety techniques in steganography due to just images. Is there a specific area in which we could narrow this down to?

0 0

I think there's no point in making another thread, so I'm just gonna ask here.

Can anyone give a hint on what we're supposed to do here? I kinda ran out of ideas. Could you at least say if it's a visual one or not?

Edit: Just found the article. Was there supposed to be a clue in there somewhere?

1,260 0

I think this one has something to do with jpg headers but so far I haven't found anything that might lead to me to the solution… Any hints as to where I should look?

0 0

FikretPhh wrote: I think this one has something to do with jpg headers but so far I haven't found anything that might lead to me to the solution… Any hints as to where I should look?

Check the articles for the extensive Steg22 one concerning jpg headers and Hex characters.

0 0

Can I PM someone to help me with the last part of this stego.

I got the message, I just can't 'unriddle it'!