Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano7!!!!!!

0 0

yeah umm…. i tried it like steg4 and i didnt get anything and the HBH bot is some of a help on this one, am i gonna crack it like i did the others????

0 0

I think the trick on this one was punctuation…

0 0

yeah that is kinda vague there is , . and ' which one? i was kinda trying it like steg4 with the , . and ' got got gibberish and it is bugging me to death!!!

0 0

after trying soo many times and come up with unregister word.. finally i get the answer…hahahaha…. sooo happy =p

0 0

Blackmercury wrote: yeah that is kinda vague there is , . and ' which one? i was kinda trying it like steg4 with the , . and ' got got gibberish and it is bugging me to death!!!

I did this one a couple days ago…assuming you're still interested in giving it a shot, been a while since you've posted the thread, two quick tips:

1. Read up on other threads and the articles that mention this challenge
  2. Throw out any preconceived notions about what you should be typing in.

The second one was what got me for the longest time; don't think that a guess you have has to make perfect sense. Stego's about hidden data, what that data means is another story entirely!

0 0

i m not gettin this one …… literally tried every thin….. if ne 1 can help me plsssss pm…..:(

0 0

no need now…. i just got it by readin an article….. damn m just a fool , it is damn easy………just a matter of few commas…..