Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano 5 decode program

0 0

i've been searching and reading about 2d barcodes for an hour now and i only found one program which should have decoded it but didnt. do you use a program or not? i can imagine it would be hard without one. but fi you use a program can someone give me a name or a site or something because i cant find one

0 0

i just used notepad. resize it so you can see it and the pic at the same time, then copy it down.

0 0

i dont understand what you mean by copy it down. i opened it up in notepad and i saw a bunch of random symbols, just like in any picture. do i have to translate the text that i get when i open up the picture in notepad or do i translate the actual picture? i'm going to continue attempting to squeeze the answers out of google but some more help would be awesome.

0 0

you'll translate the actual picture. i didn't mean open it up in notepad i just meant that's what i wrote it down in…heres a hint though you'll end up with a bunch of 0's and 1's. and you'll want to zoom in so you can see the little squares. good luck, this mission is probably the longest but in my opinion the best. :)

0 0

I'll second that :)

0 0

xtrmsk8r91 wrote: you'll translate the actual picture. i didn't mean open it up in notepad i just meant that's what i wrote it down in…heres a hint though you'll end up with a bunch of 0's and 1's. and you'll want to zoom in so you can see the little squares. good luck, this mission is probably the longest but in my opinion the best. :)

I think i get it now thanks a bunch dude

0 0

omfg please dont tell me that you gotta type 1s and 0s for each square because that will take all day. well anyways i tried it because i was desperate to complete this mission and after the first two lines i tranlated it but it didnt work. i deleted the last couple numbers to have a multiple of 8 but i got some special characters….. but if thats the way you do it then i'll try again until i get it

0 0

Decode it all at the same time.

0 0

yeah, and make sure it's all on the same line. and depending on what decoder you used you may need to add a space somewhere, pm me when you get there if it doesn't work and i'll help you.

0 0

dammit, i just confused by those "barcode" discussions. i still don't get it why did you use "barcode" as a clue?? it makes it more complicated… at least for me. i guess "pixels and colors" would be a better description.:p

0 0

Hey, I made it to get the secret key…but it dosen't work:o!!! Can someone help me? pm me.

Forget it! it's done

The Manager
0 0

I am in the same boat. I have the correct password from the image but it is not working when I copy/paste it into the box. any thoughts?

The Manager
0 0

I have tryed every variant of what I have gotten. anyone who has got the answer PM me so I can reply with what I got and you let me know what I am doing wrong?

0 0

No need to guess around on this one, it's very straightforward. The most misleading thing is that for some reason the topic of barcodes came up and it's really only confusing people. So just forget about anything to do with barcodes.

heh, this shirt is hillarious, don't you think? =)

HTH

0 0

black pixl=1 white pixl=0

Python Ninja
0 0

I just wrote a python script to extract the "information", and then translate it. would have been quicker to just do it by hand, but hey python is a fun language.

0 0

daemorhedron wrote: No need to guess around on this one, it's very straightforward. The most misleading thing is that for some reason the topic of barcodes came up and it's really only confusing people. So just forget about anything to do with barcodes.

heh, this shirt is hillarious, don't you think? =)

HTH

You need to get out more.

0 0

i am always getting the same sentence when i decode the binary…..UUUUZªªª©UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*ªª«UUUUUUUUVªªªªUUUUªªªªªªªU any help or a pm?

0 0

I did this by hand. All I can say is be very careful and youll do fine.

0 0

i am always getting the same sentence when i decode the binary…..UUUUZªªª©UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*ªª«UUUUUUUUVªªªªUUUUªªªªªªªU any help or a pm?

0 0

I got the same sentence Pyrodude, I dont know why tho… I used a decoder on the internet, and got that. Then the power went out, so I lost the damn 1s, and 0s.

0 0

Stupid double post

0 0

GAH WTF, I hate when i get impatient.

0 0

well i can't really explain why but some decoders want the binary to have spaces others don't. for the entire string make sure you use the recomended one for the site. yellowpipe (google it or read the articles like you should have) if u copy paste the entire correct string without spaces it will give you the right answer.