Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

steg 2

0 0

I opened steg 2 in notepad but I can't figure it out because about 80% of the characters just showed up as squares, did anyone else have ths problem?

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

think about the very first challenge (or probably the first one) you ever did on this site. you'll get it

0 0

so the wierd symbols bassically mean that the text program can not make scense of the charactors.

You basically need to find a text program that can handle hexadecimal. similar to the "view source" function, your basically trying to see the source. This one is just a little game/challage, so the message is at the very, very end of all the hex data.

0 0

guitarist889 wrote: I opened steg 2 in notepad but I can't figure it out because about 80% of the characters just showed up as squares, did anyone else have ths problem?

lol you do that for steg 3 not 2, if you use firefox just right click and mess around with the play,loop,stop, fast forward, and back. its very simple

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Check the dates on posts before you reply man , he might have been interested on 05-07-08 or shortly afterwards to hear that witty reply , but I doubt he's bothered now .