Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano 4 broke

0 0

I am sure I have the answer, but it keeps saying try again

here's my code

Dim _s As String = "Flies were floating, recieving acknowledge, stealing feds' letters. Ooh this message. Back: ooh drawings! Will solutions keeps hanging bags there?"
        Dim Lines() As String = Split(_s, " ")
        Dim LineMax As Integer = Lines.Length - 1
        Dim Guesses(LineMax) As String
        For LineIndex As Integer = 0 To LineMax
            Dim LineLength As Integer = Lines(LineIndex).Length - 1
            For RowIndex As Integer = 0 To LineLength
                Guesses(RowIndex) &= Lines(LineIndex)(RowIndex)
            Next
        Next

My answer is Guesses(2) but like I said, I think its broke.

0 0

A - No its not broke.

B - You dont need a program to solve it for you, but thats an interesting way to attempt it.

0 0

I have an answer that makes sense, but it's not taking it either (I didn't use code though).

0 0

These challenges can be picky with grammar. However, if you feel like you have the right message, you can PM me and I may be able to help.

0 0

Stegano 4-OK, copy this onto Notepad or Word or something and erase everything but the n-th letter in each word in the sentence. Try a few different things and you'll surely get it… markuphttp://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/225-all-stegano-challenges-***contains-spoilers!***.html If you try this formula in theory you will quickly find that the " n-th " letter in every word doesnt work to well . Why not try the " n-st , n-nd , or n-rd " letters of every word till you find the formula that starts creating real words . Since you like coding so much , why not make a script that will do this for you ? Sounds fun good luck . I hope this helps ! I just got past this recently so i dont think its broke !

Tog go bog e , Neqtan

0 0

stdio wrote: These challenges can be picky with grammar. However, if you feel like you have the right message, you can PM me and I may be able to help.

Thanks, I got it now =) Didnt think to put *****s in between….