Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Steg12

0 0

Okay… i dont know how to start…any words to get on the right path…the only thing i knw right now is that the everything on the page is 'opposite' or 'contradictory' but i dont know any leads to the password =="

0 0

my comment would be to look elsewhere for the password

0 0

ive read tons and tons of threads but if you, stdio say that if i open source to find it…i think it got changed so i cant do it anymore…ithink itds safe to say its a visual stegano and i have to use my eyes…i cant SEE ANYTHING.

=( Someone sPLEASE HELP… )=

(SideQuestion: how do i write up an article?)

You Like this!
90 0

You can send me a pm but i will not give you a direct answer. Send what you tried or got.

0 0

Mouzi wrote: Ok I know this is pretty old thread, but I just have to say this, because I just FINALLY got the challenge.

THERE SHOULD BE A WARNING THAT THIS CANNOT BE DONE WITH WIN98! :D (At least I didn't find any way without some special software)

Man! I tried this for ages and I was so frustrated when people kept saying that it's too easy.

Windows 98!!! dude just run linux on the thing