Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 5, I solved, but didnt work

0 0

I solve the WHOLE thing, I just wrote a program with C# to look at pixels….

after that I used a conversion to go from B***** to A****…

Oh I definitely got the answer…

Congratu******…….*******your points?

problem is… it says: Try Again… wth

0 0

I had the same problem, I also used programming for this one. The thing is, the last charecter (?) shouldn't be there and there is an extra space in the sentence. Something that should be fixed but hasn't been..

You Like this!
90 0

send me what you have and i will verify if it is right.

0 0

yeah when i tried it all i had to do was take off the question marks and it worked for me

You Like this!
90 0

i did not have to take anything off mine.

0 0

Yes you have to remove something… There's 2 spaces between the "," and "p****" word, but you have to post your answer with only one space and you'll get the points.

0 0

weird. People seem to get different things. I had to remove stuff at the end and shadowls didn't and I didn't have to remove any spaces in my thing but person above me did

0 0

I think people get different things coz they've written different soft and maybe for some of them with minor bugs. I did this chall the simple way, without writing anything… It was faster to convert the picture manually than to write the soft and then convert it ;)

You Like this!
90 0

too bad i was here early and had to do it manually.