Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stegano 4 help

0 0

im stuck on stegano 4 any help greatly appreciated thanks

0 0

you can pm me if you need help

0 0

Note that you need to add spaces between the words.

0 0

At first glance of this challlenge i asumed there was a formula for chosing what letters within the sentence might create the secret word or words . Similar to cryptography or jailhouse letters with hidden words inside random sentences . I knew i just needed to find a patern . I searched for some sort of randomizer program that might come up with different combintions of results from that sentence . Nothing realy usefull . Plus my knowledge of code is crap so i couldnt begin to code myself something like others suggested they did .

I read every post in the Stegano Thread from all 7 pages . I also read every article in the HBH challenge section for help . Just to cross refference against what some of the posts were saying .

So i now know the general formula to come up with the answer but im still getting gibberish results .

Is there anyone willing to talk to me about this one ?

To'g go bog e' , Neqtan

Greyhat in Training
0 0

You can PM me with what your trying if you want.

0 0

Thanks for the offer . I PM'ed you already .

To'g go bog e' , Neqtan

Greyhat in Training
0 0

Neqtan wrote: Thanks for the offer . I PM'ed you already .

To'g go bog e' , Neqtan

Your PM is full.

0 0

Sorry bout that its clear now .

Tog go bog e , Neqtan

0 0

Can I PM someone ? I think I've got it but it's not accepting my answer:( Thanks