Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stegano 7

0 0

I've read god's article and his thread and am now even more confused then before. I looked at bmxer_jake's article and pieced together some different sentences but they dont work. Anybody have any coherent thoughts.

[edit] nevermind i got it. Thanks Eracles! :) [/edit]

0 0

I am totally confused on this one lol

0 0

download hdd or hhd hex editor and upload the picture into that. simple from there!;)

0 0

Wait…

You do Steg 7 with a hex editor now?

0 0

Neoquesty wrote: download hdd or hhd hex editor and upload the picture into that. simple from there!;) I think your thinking of something diferent..

0 0

Look at the commas ;)

0 0

:| ugh, before the commas or after?

0 0

:| ugh, before the commas or after?

0 0

Urgh, are you really that lazy? Do you want the answer on a plate?

0 0

why dont you figure it out and stop asking 101 questions. You want the answer to everything, try to learn somthing, thats the point of the site

0 0

I've always thought it had something to do with the commas, but I tried every combination of words before and after the commas and nothing worked so I moved on. So, is there a prominent punctuation of some kind that needs to be added?!

0 0

I dont get it :@

0 0

wow i got this and it was right in front of me. think about what was said earlier about the commas put some words together and you get a sentence that makes sense (in a funny way)

0 0

download hdd or hhd hex editor and upload the picture into that. simple from there! no it needs no hex editor :S just any image viewer!! any any any! and the answer doesnt make sense :P maybe a lil'… yeah it makes some sense..

0 0

ROFL!!!! Haha, thats an interesting password there… I dont like it though… passwords shouldn't have spaces…

0 0

passwords shouldn't have spaces… mmm how come ? thats like sayin soure-codes shouldn't have spaces…… + that's not a password, and what's the point of hiding one word in a message ? i mean after all it's a message, so if its a big message, it should contain more than 1 word :P and how do u seperate them:o?

0 0

I spent quite a bit of time on this challenge sadly. Have to say I'm very disappointed in the nonsensical nature of the solution, but glad it's finally behind me. For those familiar with this type of challenge, just try the solution that should fit the pattern even though the solution doesn't make much sense, if any.

0 0

"sadly" that was the point :P

0 0

god wrote: [quote]passwords shouldn't have spaces… mmm how come ? thats like sayin soure-codes shouldn't have spaces…… + that's not a password, and what's the point of hiding one word in a message ? i mean after all it's a message, so if its a big message, it should contain more than 1 word :P and how do u seperate them:o?[/quote]

Spaces can screw up some password forms, course u can use spaces, Its just… wierd… lol, like eating grapefruit with ur waffles…

And uh theres a diff between a password and a source-code XD

0 0

u didnt get my point but whatever works for u :P ++ if u're talkin abt the answer makin sense , what abt the answers for steg 1 and 8 :P (and most of the others) ?

0 0

god wrote: u didnt get my point but whatever works for u :P ++ if u're talkin abt the answer makin sense , what abt the answers for steg 1 and 8 :P (and most of the others) ?

Lol yehr, I've learnt not to go by stuff making sence or not XD