Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

steg 1

0 0

my friend neoquesty came to my house while i tancurrom was on hbh. one of my other friends called oldskooler who has no hacking talent at all but is like 6 foot was standing over the conmputer screen (which mine is flat panel moniter, which you need) and happened to notice it said the answer to the challenge. neoquesty u've just been had! :P

p.s he doesnt even have a falt screen anyway

0 0

Oh my God.

0 0

em… first of all yeah ok thats true apart from the fact that i do have a flat screen.

0 0

I have found the answer, but the system keeps saying that it's wrong…what is up with that?

0 0

Lower case.

0 0

I should have come back and edited when I figured that out, but I appreciate you tossing me the hint…

0 0

use MS Word and find the picture toolbar. Just play with brightness,contrast,etc…

0 0

i didnt do that i used paint and changed colour on the outside

0 0

I just used my mouse.

0 0

All i see is two dark grey lines, two light grey lines and four white dots. On the outside of the box to highlight it. I've been doing this for about 20 minutes just changing colours, making it bigger smaller, staring and changing the contrast. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR?!

0 0

Damn my plasma flat screen. I looked at it from the side and there it was.

0 0

You can change the contrast on your screen and stuff, on my flat screen it was almost impossible, then my brother went on it with his computer (non flat screen) and it was SO clear what it was