Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help in stegano 16

0 0

I opened with pspad but i can't see nothing it can help me… any hint….:(

0 0

i' m kind of lost on this one as well but i think it may have to do with removing the yellow color.Am right?

0 0

Don't edit the pixels, look at the file… You'll find something interesting, think what it could be and try your ideas on it.

0 0

i see the G***** but i don't now what i do with it…

0 0

So.hope this wown't be a spoiler.I have open the hex saw that a G****** it's made just like the hex.But when i save it like a gis it doesent show anythung.I tried to save a blank gif in paint modify the content but same problem.It does't open how it shoud the content.Can samone help me pls??

0 0

Have you tried using a hex editor ?

0 0

After opening the file with a normal text editor, you will notice something special in it… To know what this something means, I'll give you a clue. A is 41 in hex B is 42 in hex C is 43 in hex … Good luck.

0 0

sorry for opening a new thread but i have the same problem mentioned in this thread

so if i could PM someone,

there are just to many places that you can shit things up

i read the article,i made a program and i used a program on the internet and i named what i got and nothing…….

0 0

You can pm me on this one.

After you get what you're looking for, you need to make a quick script to put it in the right format.

0 0

ok spent hrs on this one Im sure Im on the right track but cant open new file