Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My shopping list

0 0

12 MHz crystal–I hope I can get this at Radioshack AT24C512 serial EEPROM chip (or compatible) small push-button

These are my left over shopping parts. Does anyone know where I could find some of this on the net? Yes… I've checked google. My biggest concern is finding the: AT24C512 serial EEPROM chip If you are wondering what I am making or attempting to make, it is a "KeyKatcher". For compatibility issues or to know more about my project pm me. Thanks:D

0 0

you might try microchip to see if they have a comprabable part…. or digikey. make sure you look at the per unit price…. it can be expensive

0 0

only_samurai wrote: you might try microchip to see if they have a comprabable part…. or digikey. make sure you look at the per unit price…. it can be expensive

Well if it's half the price I'll be spending for actually buying a keykatcher, I think it'll be worth it. Thanks for the input. Any sites that may be cheaper than others that you could recommend?

Python Ninja
0 0

what country are you living in?

12mhz chrystals are interesting to come by, i can't think of a country off the top of my head where 12 megs is a citizen band.

I'm into RC and so ahve a crystal collection quite large, you'll need to know a bit more abou the crytsal to get it, for examplei use 36.630 mhz for my stuff….

good luck

0 0

wow, i never knew there was such a thing. please explain how to make one, u can use normal terms, im good with electronics i build my own lasers in spare time =P