Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Camera

0 0

Im posing this because i dont want to break OUR (whole family's, were so fucking poor) camera. is it possible to load a .exe apllication on to it and run? im using a Canon PowerShot A310, with a 256mb memorycard.

thanks ____

Nattie

Python Ninja
0 0

….. well in principle it's possible…. but you'd need to find out what architecture your camera's processor… then compile an application fro it… then reflash some firmware that allows you to have a shell for actually making a call to your compiled software.

Long story short… what the fuck are you trying to do anyway

Banned
0 0

oh, you just have one camera? So sad :'(, it makes me cry. You guys are so poor you can only afford one camera.

Seriously kid, take a look at the world, then edit your post.

0 0

spyware wrote: oh, you just have one camera? So sad :'(, it makes me cry. You guys are so poor you can only afford one camera.

Heh, it makes me feel like I'm back in school again.

"WAHHHH ICKLE MUMMY AND DADDY ONLY BOUGHT ME ONE HOLLISTERZ SHIRT FOR SKEWLLLL NAO ALL MAH FWENDZ WILL FINK I'M POORR BAWBAWBAWBAWBAW."

0 0

[on topic]

Why do you want a .exe on a camera? I dont see any point. Anyways, if the exe would screw something up it would be the memory card. Unless you did something really stupid. But memory cards cost like $30 for a 2GB. So go for your little experiment.

0 0

spyware wrote: oh, you just have one camera? So sad :'(, it makes me cry. You guys are so poor you can only afford one camera.

totaly agree

Banned
0 0

smack300 wrote: Anyways, if the exe would screw something up it would be the memory card.

False, in order to get the exe's working on the camera one needs to replace the current firmware with a new "hacked" version. In the worst case (you're probably looking at worst case scenario , just FYI) you have to dump the original firmware, decompile/decrypt/dissemble that and change the code (in the language it's coded in, this could be a problem, might have to write your own coding environment).

I'd say good luck, it won't be the hardest hack ever. You have USB support.