Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Apple iBook Parts

0 0

I have this Apple iBook that I destroyed after punching it once..(don't comment on that) and now I'm selling parts.

I've got this http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3127/wirelessairportcardle4.png and I have it taken safely out of where it belongs.

I have heard from the tech people at my school it will sell from 1-250$ but I wanted to get confirmation from people who know more about this before I go and sell it.

Does anyone know what this would be worth?

1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved. Ref. TMs in the U.S.A. and other countries. AirPort is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. Apple Computer, Inc. Cupertino, CA 95014 Made in Taiwan. (3digit number-4digit number-letter

It says ^that^ on the card.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

after punching it once

I know you said not to comment but after hearing you did that i wanna kiss you :happy: <3

0 0

EH…no..just…no

0 0

Now I have this 64MB, SYNCH, 100MHz, CL2 stick of RAM; how much is this worth?

Lover of Parkour
0 0

check newegg for the prices and then minus about 15 dollars because it is used…then use that as a very rough estimate.

0 0

Thanks. ;)